Slym3r trys autos

Looks like Tony Montana sneezed all over it.

8 Likes

Thatll teach them mites.

8 Likes

Shake em off bro. They just trying to come inside where the grass is still green. :beers:

6 Likes

It was super crazy. I got them off everything but that one plant. They were not leaving it.

6 Likes

How the hell do i add a gif. Says cant load that content here

6 Likes

I see yall adding them all the time

6 Likes

Is it downloaded in your phone? Thats how i add mine.

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 just boight these today. Already have the 6 inch inline fan.

9 Likes

For home grow?

7 Likes

Yep for the house

8 Likes

I just preordered the Cloudforge T3.

8 Likes

Oh that’s the one i got. I took the wrong screenshot… lol

7 Likes

You couldn’t beat it for 50 bucks!

8 Likes

Thats pretty cool. Found a $5 off code. “Basedropkeys” got it shipped at $55 thanks @Slym3r @nacho151

8 Likes

Well I agree that they are handy…but the two things I don’t like about them is that they are not as potent, and they don’t give you anywhere near the yield of photos. If you look at the time photo v auto the time is not really all that different, but the yield is way different.

Marty

6 Likes

I Won one on another forum…little dude rocks connected to a 69 controller. Im gonna get a couple more in the future.

6 Likes
3 Likes

What brand is that? Trikes on the stems, yikes!!

Marty

7 Likes

I know this is old but @repins12 has some good auto strains that grew pretty fricken nice. Border jumper and widow maker were both huge ass buds being fairly solid also for being autos. Also anyone looking for new seed strains to try out check out graysinfarms.com she has some pretty good autos fems and regs I believe and also has quite a bit of repins strains in store also besides repins autos fastbuds was the next best autos I’ve grown and I’ve grown quite a few autos from ilgm and others being smaller buds loose and airy like.

6 Likes