Slym3rs Commercial Grow

Topped all the babies three days ago.

10 Likes

Monday I will be removing a ton of the foliage from the big girls. End of next week will flip flower

11 Likes

Wow! Everything is moving so fast, it’s unreal.

Livin’ the dream! I love it! :+1:.

8 Likes

Damn that side limb is bigger than the main stem!

7 Likes

Damn, you’ve got it nailed down for sure! That inter-node spacing is awesome ! If it stays like that in the stretch you gonna have some huge buds.

Kudos
Marty

6 Likes

Dang @Slym3r you be “whoopin the bootie” with your first grow in hydro!!

Almost looks like you know what you’re doin ! :upside_down_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

6 Likes

13 Likes
4 Likes

Go to 2 minutes and it will blow your mind!

@opticled

13 Likes

Babies!!!

14 Likes

Chopping dem down…

14 Likes

Dude I’m so proud of u

7 Likes

Yo where do u heat up that banger on the side ? Kuz I always used the bottom or can u still use the bottom with the pillar

2 Likes

Looking great @Slym3r!

4 Likes

Yaaaaz, DNB mate! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice unit. make sure you acclimate the clones before the dome comes off. I started cloning without a dome now because it cuts the acclimation part out completely! And i would time it poorly when i took them out of the dome permanently and it dried them out a lot

11 Likes

@Slym3r, DUDE, just looking at your grow brought this oldy to mind!

I think you ought to want to put this on loop and blare it through your facility!!!

7 Likes

Ok I wached it and didn’t see anything at 2 minutes other than him waving his arms around, they don’t even have the slim 480 on their website. And from the way they numbered them it is only 480 watt if it is like the rest of the slim line. The controller is another $150 bucks, so still a thousand bucks. Did I miss something ??

Marty

4 Likes

You see yourself sticking with hydro indefinitely? Seems a bit easier in some ways and I like how healthy your plants look. Is it easy to manage even with the number of plants you have going?

5 Likes

Yeah bottom torch. I love the Pillar!

3 Likes