Slym3rs Commercial Grow

YESSSSSS bro it LOOKS AMAZING!!! I cant WAIT to Start the little journey! :wink:

11 Likes
13 Likes

Lol boredom pics making

16 Likes

Boredom? When do you have time to be bored! Lol. :rofl:.

11 Likes

Seriously I dont Know HOW he does it ALL! Lmfao

10 Likes

Iā€™m convinced some people can time travel or have 48hrs in one day! There really is no other explanation!

13 Likes

Gotta have something fun during the morning ritual. You guys Crack me up. Itā€™s not that hard.

Iā€™m going to remake it with them walking on ground level.

14 Likes

Whatā€™s up with the Slapz manā€¦ I got 5 on it!! LoL ā€¦

10 Likes

I gotchu. Ill need to figure out how to g3t these printed in the best qualities i can. Im making some more ideas now.

16 Likes

I use. Labels Online - Blank & Printed, Stickers & More | SheetLabels.comĀ®)&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI59vE5dO5-AIVY8LCBB36UQezEAAYASAAEgK4sfD_BwE they have really economically price slapz? Wait did i just say slaps omgā€¦

13 Likes

Wish that font was clearer

14 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

Why is Slapz for nerds? Iā€™m a nerd? Is it a millennial thing? Your killing me, what is itā€¦ Iā€™m lame, an idiot, trying to hardā€¦what what - just tell me I can take it Preyā€¦ LoL

13 Likes

Its a millennial word for a sticker. These kids run around slapping stickers on things. The first time i heard it i thought they were talking about the strain slapz lol.

13 Likes
9 Likes

20 Likes

He dont sleep like the rest of us. I think he could be a vampire too.

12 Likes

LOL @chrisj !

I do believe it is more likely that he has become ā€˜chemically embalmedā€™.
Donā€™t know if you realize it or notā€¦weā€™ve never seen a picture of Slym3r in the darkā€¦

Thatā€™s not a green ā€˜auraā€™ your looking atā€¦thatā€™s a toxic glow!!

11 Likes

Thats my aftermarket light kit. The glow and the music playing on my phone 24/7 for my lifes score.

Wanna hear some of my music taste that drove my mother crazy growing up? Lol.

12 Likes