Slym3rs Commercial Grow

OMG !!
She must have a very gracious persona…
She didn’t poison you as a child!!!

LOL, I endured 2min 52 seconds and started to get dizzy!!!

11 Likes

High metabolism. I just processed it.

11 Likes

Watch that till the end. Lol

13 Likes

OK, I did survive that one till the end!!

10 Likes

Me up untill now :sweat_smile: :rofl: Thanks for enlightening me Prey!

8 Likes

@TheMadFlascher damn, you’ve got some crazy bike skills man!

8 Likes

I’m on Instagram as @kindkiefok. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. Instagram

Please share as much as possible

16 Likes

Ah my bru, I have to go through messages. I just started promotion, looking through old messages.

13 Likes

Will do homie!

And damn you’ve got good music taste. We’re in def in the same boat on that. I’m hesitating to go to Let it Roll in the Czech Rep. beginning of August by the way. That’s like the biggest dnb festival in Europe, perhaps the world. Would be the 4th time I go. It’s amazing. Check it out and the names that come.

It’s also half a cannabis expo :rofl: First time I went, in 2013, there already were a lot of little exhibitors selling lights, tents, nutes, smokewear, you name it. Anything cannabis was still very unaccepted generally throughout Europe back then, with a few exceptions like the Netherlands. And although illegal there, the Czech Republic was also one of those exceptions. For as long as I know, there has been a strong growing culture, far bigger than any other EU country except for The Netherlands & Belgium maybe. Let It Roll also is the only festival I ever walked right in with a 1/2 oz bag of dope, undisturbed.

12 Likes

DUDE!! The Creator of that skit has ate more acid then me I think! I’m almost sure of it… that is A LoTt of acid! I’m talking books, not sheets! LMAO

14 Likes

Lmfao

14 Likes

Sweet!! Looks killer

12 Likes

WTF, hahaha!

9 Likes

20 Likes

Hey @Slym3r do you feed your plants the same value EC throughout their life cycle? Or how do you keep different stage plants in the same RDWC system?

Cheers!

17 Likes

Those are trash. They didn’t take. Got roots about time to flip. I won’t be running cuts in rockwool any longer. I planted the soil plants to make up my loss.

8 Likes

Starts .7 finish .8 tops 1.4 week 5 or so

7 Likes

15 Likes

Thanks for the info homie. I was wondering because I’ve heard growers who feed their plants the same EC all the way, f.e. 2 EC, from clone to harvest. If you are in a RDWC system, this could be a huge advantage imo?

9 Likes

I don’t think it matters. The plants uptake .2 every other day. They don’t take up everything but what they need. @TheMadFlascher is this true?

12 Likes