Small, whiteish lumps on Bruce Banner?

I have two Bruce Banners in my tent, both germinated in late November.
This one has developed these pod-like things. What are they? The other BB, as well as two other plants in the same tent, don’t have these things.
I have switched lighting to less than 12 hrs on to begin flower phase.
Thanks for everyone’s assistance!

8 Likes

Its a male buddy

11 Likes

And you have pollen dropping. Damn man shouldve posted sooner when you take that out be extremely careful.

9 Likes

Or since youre this close you could take this as a chance to make your own seeds.

8 Likes

I gently removed it from the tent and used a small fan to blow out the foliage of the other three plants. Those three look ok, in fact, they appear to have buds beginning to grow/form.
I have a smaller tent currently unused. Should I put it in that one to finish and get seeds? And won’t its seeds also produce male plants? I have never had a male plant, so i don’t know how to use it.

9 Likes

If you wish to breed youd have to put one of your females with the male

9 Likes

So I put one of those three females into the unused tent with the male and continue the lighting schedule? What will happen with that female plant? Will it grow buds or just be “sacrificed” to allow the male to finish producing seeds?

10 Likes

I have only done one little project on a couple branches so im not much help in th3 breeding department but @PreyBird1 has been making killer strains for years. When he gets a moment im sure hell tag you in one of his journals. If you do sacrifice one female youll end up with at least a couple hundred seeds its the circle of life brother. Good luck

9 Likes

The male drops pollen the dust like stuff you are seeing on the leaves. If that dust(pollen) comes in contact with female flowers they do their thing and bam your females pregnant.

11 Likes

Ok, thank you very much. I will look for prey’s info.

9 Likes

The female will make seeds and stop making resin. At the base of each 2 pistil/hairs there is an ovule/ovarie that get pollinated and a seed starts to grow.

10 Likes

Thanks! On a different subject, I have been using the three part General Hydroponics liquid fertilizer system; Grow, Micro, Bloom. It has been ok, but do you have suggestions on other fertilizers that are better and priced similarly to GH?
GH’s price (Amazon) has increased to about USD $52 for the three set of quart bottles.
Thank you!

7 Likes

Well i highly recomend dakine420 nutrients. Thats what i use and i love them. They have a sample starter pack for like $40-50. I have used these nutrients in coco, promix-hp, royal gold tupur, soil, and hydroponic. It never goes bad and i make as much or as little as I need. I like to have 5000G jars but thats a lot for most growers. Heres a link to the starter pack i started with years ago.

9 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

I just went to order and the default ship-to country is Germany. I changed it to USA and shipping costs are almost $16.
Does that stuff come from Germany?

7 Likes

Dakine420 is located in Bend Oregon.

6 Likes

Ok. $16 shipping seems exorbitant.

7 Likes

They ship FedEx ground that’s why it costs a little more.

5 Likes

Let me see what it cost one second.

5 Likes

@ArtVandalay i get producer pricing. If you want i can send you a kit! I have one lol.

9 Likes