Small, whiteish lumps on Bruce Banner?

Always helping people brother @PreyBird1 such a good growmie to have around and thats a bloody good price you get

6 Likes

Well a few years ago they offered this deal.

1. Swap over to there nutrients: dakine420 and try them out and if you liked them and stayed with the brand.
  2. They would waive the purchase tier entry level amount.
    Meaning if you were to spend $2500 within a year you got “grandfathered into producer pricing” Most hobbyists or home growers are not going to spend that kind of money in a year unless your growing hundreds and hundreds of plants out. Theres just no physical way way. I mean I use 5000 gram bottles and my nutrients are about $350-400 a year at my price level now so even if they were full price theres no way your buying 60,000 Grams in a year to get this pricing tier. So i jumped on the deal and that almost the only nutrients I use.
    I was doing an affiliate program for dakine420
    But nobody wanted to buy any nutrients to where it would have made me some money and im not an instagram influencer or have time to be one lol. So i just basically became a dakine420 informer. I just let people know about the nutrients and help them get them. I have a hook up at dakine420.com also. If you want anything just let me know.
7 Likes

@PreyBird1
Hey I’m just using a water reservoir, perlite medium, and general hydroponics 3 part now.
Would you recommend the switch to this brand for my next grow?
I was going to try something different but couldn’t really find recommendations other that fox farms (I think) and the GH from searching around on google.
I haven’t had any problems with the GH, but im sure better nutrient system/blends exist.

6 Likes

I would highly recommend them. @nacho151 uses them also he can chime in on his use. And i have used over 5 brands of nutrients

1. Dakine420
  2. Dutch pro
  3. Foxfarm
  4. Advanced nutrients
  5. Key to life
  6. ventana soon to be tested i slacked off bad on testing these :man_facepalming:
7 Likes

Thanks! It’s always nice having that reassurance. I’ll definitely try them on the next round.

6 Likes

I really like the Dakine420 nutes, easy to store and they improved my grows. I also like the Ventana Line but a little expensive and they are liquid so a little harder to store over time.

7 Likes

See i can add my own water to make the nutrients. And this way i can make them when i need them and they dont get wasted. Unless im too stoned and forgot what i just made bloom or grow nutrients and i dont want to chance it and ill just pour em out. I have stoner brain sometimes :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

That is another reason I like the Dakine420 nutes!

7 Likes

Awesome. The longer the shelf life, the better for me. Thanks for the info, definitely helps having the suggestion.

7 Likes

Really? How much do you want for it?

7 Likes

Well, this morning after watering the male and female plants, I gave the male plant a stong jolt and bam, a cloud of pollen filled the tent! The Mrs got covered with the pollen, so now how long should it be before I can tell if seeds will be produced?

7 Likes

It will take 3 days and the hairs will turn red from the bottom upwards. If ya want the nutrients send me $45 and ill send them packing with some seeds if you like lol.

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 thats awesome and cheers have been looking at there stuff for awhile now gonna have to save up some more cash i think

7 Likes

But once they turn red the will go a dark red over a few more days even a week. Just watch youll see. but as the female has been pollinated she will start making lots more hairs to facilitate making more seed instead of resin. And a fully pollinated plant can make a lot more seeds because its makes the most seeds in the middle to last third or the bloom cycle and it seems like there are different stages of seed production. If you have a lot of pollen in the begining you can pollinate the pre flowers and even harvest them. And plant them before the whole plant is finished making seeds. I like to take the pre flowers seeds and save them to grow first. They are like the first seeds the plant made so i just like to grow them out first.

8 Likes

Its like having a baby when ya in ya early 20s is the best for health and production. Kind of that analogy but with the plants. If you wait to long you could start getting problems later on when the seeds grow up.

4 Likes

The one jab I gave to the male created a huge cloud of pollen, I couldn’t believe it. I made certain the female got completely covered.
I made sure to quickly close the tent and didn’t mess with the females in the other tent for fear of accidentally pollenating them.
Should I give the male another jab today to guve the female another dose?

6 Likes

What is a “pre-flower?”

6 Likes

Here my man ill explain: the same little flowers you look for on the plant to determine the sex of the plant. These are called pre flowers. There the first ones the plant makes and they can be pollinated. If you want to try it you can take a tiny bit of pollen on a q-tip and touch the stigmas/pistils/hairs and then they can make one seed so you can get like 8-12 seeds wayyyyy before the whole plant is really ready to finish seeds. I also watch the seed pods for color change as they ripen and changes colors. And i take a seed sample here and there to check growth. But you can just keave the plant alone and it will rioen the seeds over time.

10 Likes

If I gather up some of the pollen into a ziplock baggie, can that pollen be saved to use at a later date?

6 Likes

Use a film canister if possible, label it an it’s good for up too 18 months sooner used the better @ArtVandalay

8 Likes