Smart dehumidifier suggestions

Hello, anybody on here any experience with a smart controlled dehumidifier ? Looking for one that I can set to a certain % and will do its thing by itself. Seems like most smaller ones (for my 4*4 tent) don’t have the smart wifi functionality.

A quick google search only shows really large ones mostly, a bit overkill for my tent probably.
Oh and hopefully a quite one as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks already !!

5 Likes

Hi @franklinfarmer

Dont know what your budget is like, but this Niwa Grow Smart Hub can help you automate a lot of different grow appliances and the humidity. Check the link below or technical details and purchase from growershouse.com

Was just looking for a home de humidifier, but seems growershouse.com only stocks commercial grade ones. This is entry level commercial.

5 Likes

I saw the Niwa on the living soil grow series on Youtube, he seems to be pretty happy with it. A bit pricey, will this work with any appliances ?

5 Likes

It certainly does as it has a bunch of censors.

Check out @PreyBird1 topic testing the NIWA Grow Hub and also @nacho151, both very happy.

4 Likes

This works with almost everything. It wont run high powered lights only because its only a 15a max. But its a great option to make all your fans and humidifier and or heat mats all work from your phone! It basically makes all the basic equipment smart equipment. It a fatastic option for automation! I heen working great.

6 Likes

Still waiting for mine…

3 Likes

Google home app and WiFi smart plugs are what I’ll be using. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes