Smokin _ernie Coco coir adventures

Hello :wave: what’s up? Just joined and fumbling through the forum and think I found the right place to start a journal.

So I just dropped some seeds and waiting to germinate.

14 Likes

Welcome.
I’m a newbie too.
Theres lots of awesome people and growers here

7 Likes

Thanks this forum was recommended by a buddy that was on another forum. That one is closing down so looking for a new home.

8 Likes

I was on another to.
This one plays that one away

5 Likes

@smokin_ernie looks like we’re all going to end up here. I’m starting my journal later today. I’ll tag you in.

7 Likes

@getbackjojo what’s up yeah I am already liking this place. There is no lag and I can access on my phone. I be posting more to journal today!

7 Likes

Yall are from ilgm?

4 Likes

Yes. They have 2 forums if you aren’t familiar with them. The lab side of the forum is closing down. The free side is still operating but lots of drama. I don’t need drama. I here to grow great weed and to learn and teach what I can. Love weed!

10 Likes

I’m in the free one. Drama is right.
You can pm people here. It’s pretty cool.
Lots of people from there are here too.
@Slym3r
@repins12

7 Likes

Welcome @smokin_ernie :wink: glad to see you here!

7 Likes

Exactly you want drama play on facebook, you want to learn about growing Cannabis, come here and keep it on point.

7 Likes

I also am a newbie! Welcome to GN my brother!

7 Likes

Welcome smokin. The people here are all really cool and knowledgeable.

6 Likes

Hey! IM from “over there” too! Lmao

5 Likes

Whats up my friend!! So happy you are here and still able to connect.

5 Likes

Yes I’m always around somewhere :wink: Ladi and Packee are here also.

8 Likes

Woohoo!! that is awesome. I thinking this is my new home … :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Awesome! And we can pm :grin:

5 Likes

Ok so this is going to be my first experience with coco. I am an organic soil grower and have been contemplating how and what to replace my peat moss in my mix. Peat moss is and has been a great addition to my mix but do to its destruction of bogs and how long it take for peat moss to grow. I have been in the search for something more sustainable and renewable. So I end up at coco coir to add in.

I have 4 matanuska thunder x purple paki hashplant (MP)
4 NL#5/haze x cherry bomb (NC)
They are regular seeds so I did a couple extra. I hope to get 4 females out of the 8 which I hope is 2 of each but we will see. I soaked the seeds on Friday and they are sitting in paper towels right now. I have already one or two starting to pop a tail. I will wait till later today and see where they are at. Possibly go to soil today.

7 Likes

@Hydro what was ur name on the other forum. Do we know eachother thru that forum??

4 Likes