Smokin _ernie Coco coir adventures

Damn all ilgm is moving here huh. Automatik is here slymer k dawg just about every1. @LoCoRocK supp homie. Mudman we all here. Aarow i believe rap is here

5 Likes

Same name.
I was new there

4 Likes

I havnt been going there too much lately pop in read a bit maybe comment and then here. Much more friendly enviornment here. Use to love it there but it seems as if it is changing fast and everyone is getting to be snobby because they hang woth the lab members now. I dont get it. Well glad to see some of yall here.

4 Likes

I found the link they posted from “the other place”. Good to see names right off. Took no time to join up. Couldn’t keep my original username. No big deal. Just added the Mi to it. Happy Happy growing everyone. Think I’ll start my grow journal here instead. Again. Good to see some familiar faces.

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Glad to see you here too :sunglasses: welcome!

6 Likes

ILGM Sucks balls… thanks to the overbearing power hungry MOD’s.
Fight the power… (holds up fist)
LoL welcome to the forum of piece and understanding.
Man I’m getting to say that so much lately. DB and Myfriend are gonna drive the entire site away. I LOVE IT!!!
Welcome to the site Ernie you made the right choice, I made the transition about 2 months ago and glad I did. The pm kicks ass, seed swapping & level headed MOD’s.

6 Likes

Thanks! Yeah I am here to learn and grow great weed! That is all I want to do.hahaha building relationships and friendships is going to be a bonus. I will enjoy the connection as I don’t have many friends that like to talk weed all the time. However it does seem like this is going to be the place I babble on and on…

4 Likes

I can’t talk about my room with anybody. Its great being able to chat freely w/o repercussions about weed. Let alone with folks that know more about it then I do to learn off. Its funny how much we all can just talk about this magical flowers for hours. Not to mention all the effing saints in here that grow it for sick ppl or share it freely. Did you ever dream that you’d have a pound of kryp in the closet. So crazy! It just gets better n better

6 Likes

One day and hopefully soon I will be growing for those who need. I hope to have greenhouses full of weed one day. I am limited by my growing spaces.

5 Likes

Just signed up and first journal I see is @smokin_ernie. Feel right at home :smiley: Good to see you folks @missiles

7 Likes

Lol it’s great to see you also @goodvibes :grin:

6 Likes

Welcome enjoy the adventure

5 Likes

@Ladithief @Bogleg @el_kabong hey whats up guys? I got some seeds germinating. Try to ad coco to the mix.

8 Likes

Howdy all. I’ve been an inactive member for a while. I joined a bunch right at first and settled on ILGM as they were my main seed bank and I paid for the course. I was Kostamayakid on that forum. I too just tried out coco on my last couple of grows. Both times I used reg. nutes, not formulated for coco. Really pleased with my results. I’ve been using Advanced Nutrients 2 part Sensi Grow and 2 part Sensi Bloom. Is it worth the effort to obtain their coco formula? What are you using @smokin_ernie? Good to see my knowledge base is here. Ladi, Bog, and of course the Bongster. I feel like I should be tithing part of my harvest to you guys.

10 Likes

I’m on board , just jumping in to say hello . Good to see everyone here .

9 Likes

I’m using their coco connoisseur nutes for the first time. I’m not certain but I think it just has some calmag added into it. Maybe some other stuff also. Do you use their calmag also? My guess is if you’ve rinsed and soaked the coco with calmag, and adding calmag to your feedings, then it’s likely similar results.

7 Likes

I switched from AN 3 part micro, grow,bloom to coco connoisseur on my last grow with great results . Much easier to mix with equal parts A and B .

7 Likes

I am going with general hydroponics bio line. Using their silica and cal mag as well. This will be my first time using them so we will see how it goes. I have to still wash the coco and wash in some cal mag.

I have all the nutrients already but now I am second guessing my choice. I have found out that they were bought by hawthorn gardening co. which is a subsidiary to Scotts miracle grow which they have a licensing agreement with Monsanto for round up. So ummm…It is their organic line so hoping it is ok.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone for jumping on the journal glad to have you all here!!

10 Likes

here we go!!

11 Likes