So?..I like short fat girls!

Great looking plants!

9 Likes

Thank you kindly, they did all the work, I mostly watered, threw kind words of encouragement at em, and kept em entertained and kept em from having a “GIRLS” weekend, you know that never works for us males.

10 Likes

Day 87: Lights out tonight until Sunday morn ladies. Day 90 will be chop day.
I’ll update a dry weight when done, I cant think of any additional pic updates worthwhile.

I like the way your sparkling Tri-chomes shine
Against your leaves so pale now
And I want to smoke with you in the desert night
With a billion stars all around

‘Cause I got a peaceful easy feelin’
And I know you won’t let me down
‘Cause I’m already standin’
and you’re gonna be On the ground.

landscaping-trying-to-landscape

8 Likes

Welcome to GN!

:+1:t4: pretty sick stuff you got there.

6 Likes

Thank you…

And Thank you, continuous work in progress.

5 Likes

You are welcome.

Maybe you can teach us some new techniques…

4 Likes

Haha…I’ve perused the site…I’ve realized I’ve got a lot to learn…

This was just me trying to push some autos pretty hard, as in what common advice says …do counter to advice. Moral of that is “I just don’t listen”. But I’m willing to share what I know, not to do.
How’s the saying go “Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.”

7 Likes

:banana: Auto that is letting me know from its vigorous growth and vibrant green color the research and knowledge finally understood enough that fake it till you make it isn’t playing a part. Being able to make accurate effective decisions to get the most out of priceless time will save you time correcting any errors I made in run #1 taught me what not to do… I try to never waste a good mistake… Looking forward to comparing finished pics.

5 Likes

Yeah man, look super-healthy, realaxed even, bobbin in the breeeze kinda chillin.

4 Likes

i started a new thread since i upgraded my lights not even finished flowering grow 1 that has younger plants check them out

5 Likes

Am i understanding You go 3 days darkness then chop to dry? That was something i was thinking about doing since i have read trichomes love cool and dark cant say yet from experiences and the plant can kill itself off consuming whatever is left for nutes? Whats your opinion on avg time it takes to have more amber terpenes overdone then cloudy strong? I got a microscope just no experience i could see a the amber turning on 1 and not sure how long that process takes from your experience a general idea will be much appreciated.

3 Likes

48 hrs typically. but I need Sunday First(no) light. It’ll be roughly 60 hrs, it’ll only kill herself more…its a good thing really, lightens the carryover to taste. 2nd Q, variables, Oxidation is the one that moves about. So healthy plant, cannibalizing normal, week maybe 2. O3… five mins.
look up here photo 3 I think you’ll understand.

4 Likes

Those are some beautiful ladies. I’m hoping to pull off something similar. Just sold my house and trying to optimize my yield in a 1 bedroom apartment.

4 Likes

When ya get there…tap my shoulder…I’ll give ya what I got.

5 Likes

vegans-vegan-girlfriend

10 Likes

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. I will definitely take you up on that soon.

3 Likes

Phukin awesome… thanks man! I literally dribblled my beer…im old not got admit shit! Shit! i tink i did.

6 Likes

Lol i liked that one.

5 Likes

Thats what i assumed more of natural flush and help the trichomes I flushed with ph6.3 to ph 6.5 and stuck em darkness for about 24 now those were one girls trichomes before hibernation! WIN_20211111_22_56_30_Pro|690x388

4 Likes

Perfect to my tastes. It’s always a subjective decision.

5 Likes