So?..I like short fat girls!

So… I’m an older grower, 1st plant in dirt in in 87ish stealing nutes and grow lights from my mom. I’m not an over-sharer, and pretty private, but since I’m here I’ll give an idea of what I’m up to. I recognize some nicks from over on another forum but there is some clique-y see you next tuesday BS and maybe thats everywhere or I’m just an alien…so fuckin what - I’m just trying to learn and get better too.

I think shes 2-3 weeks from germ, no they’re 9weeks from pop.

Weird thing in the middle is a rooted top from the shrub. Auto.

Always had the sisters fantasy.

And since she’s in her 60’s, I guess you look under her skirt. Shit being an old dude I haven’t been under here in a while I guess I know where that missing tie went now.

Gratutitous bud shot…nothing special…roll camera…wrap.

23 Likes

Beautiful grow, beautiful bud , awesome plants.

Great group of growers here…there’s some exceptional talents in all aspects of growing and I think they are quite generous with their time…hopefully you find a comfortable home here!

12 Likes

Thank you kindly, Sir.
I’ve had my tricycle across the street and around the block a few times… Hope I can contribute

8 Likes

I know experience when I see it so much so the look up her skirt was just what my brain needed to finally understand correctly topping and the mature look when grown. Just started growing I topped a couple plants following what i believed to be correct instruction and now can top in 100% confidence with some new goals on making her squat. Respect OG Thanks

6 Likes

welcome. @cosmo had a rough time on some other site too but he does great here and posts some great grows. you should check out his page. i have only been here a year in november and these are some really nice people. your plants are beautiful. i also am older than dirt. we all share our mistakes and things we learned. happy growing. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Okay I won’t lie… I’m just here to meet woman! Just kidding … I stalk them!
What is this vocabulary you speak! Your British …no gotta be Jamaican. Jamaican me laugh!! You can’t be that old if you can bend down to take upskirt shots? I had a sister encounter once … both nuns slapped my knuckles and made me say hail Marys… welcome old timer. Nice grow. It is definitely hit or miss with the clique shit. We try and stay grounded over here but it’s hard when ppl spew trash n troll. Good thing mods have a big red eject button. Anyways I’ll grab a seat and tap the watch button. I predict big things bossman :+1:

10 Likes

Haha…shit, bend down; I sit on the floor or lay down. Play dead and one eye it, nobody stops, they step over us old dudes :face_with_monocle:.

No, no exotic nationality… S.Side Chicago mutt

Thank you, sir… dig the sense of humor.

12 Likes

Another Chicagoan huh… this site is lop sided with you windy city muts as so elegantly stated. High percentage of stoners up there maybe… well who really cares anyways man just great you found the site. I was an ILGM transplant and haven’t looked back over a year ago or so now. The private message is cool feature and much more lax I’ll add. It’s luck of the drawer w the Mods mostly. Anywhoozers good luck with it all and right back @ U w/ the sense of humor mate.

7 Likes

South side.

5 Likes

Welcome! This was the 1st place my mind went when I read the topic.

9 Likes

Awesome “Fat Girls”! Please send your recipe from sprout to harvest! These are beautiful examples of Fat Bottomed Girls!

3 Likes

Welcome, I like dem Fat Bottom Girls!

3 Likes

Man im still blown away by how many growers here are older like 70’s! +
Lol i get it, i love it! Given me hope for when im even older. Im gonna smoke cannabis until cant anymore. And i respect my elders. Ha they were the original badasses. They were doing crazy shit before i was born… RESPECT! :fist_right::+1:

9 Likes

Day 70: Update for 10 weeks above grade - Finally some Gingers joining the party - Prince Spaghetti Night - Tribus/Recharge/Fish!t/Floralicious+ top water / Rez drop from 6.1 to 5.7

P1

P1

P2

P2

Spindly

10 Likes

Day 75: Freewheel mode - Not much to update except some progress shots.

The woods will never tell what sleeps beneath the trees

Or what’s buried 'neath a rock or hiding in the leaves

'Cause roadkill has it’s seasons just like anything

It’s possums in the autumn and it’s farm cats in the spring

A murder in the red barn, a murder in the red barn

‘Cause there’s nothin’ strange about an axe with bloodstains in barn,
There’s always some killin’ you got to do around the farm

Day is coming ladies…the day is coming

12 Likes

Spring to it and don’t fall behind!

2 Likes

She’s on her last Rez and water out, she’s getting plump and gingers receding…so Close yet so far.

5 Likes

Day 82: Starting to consume the old growth even at FS feed. Water only next rez change till end. 2 laps to the finish line, Dog will Hunt!

Filling out nicely.

Orange hairs starting to recede, not quite there but very close.

This one smells intensely sweet, trichs are tiny in comparison to the other, but glazed

Rooted Topping from one on left, one Big bud and a couple laterals.

10 Likes

Hey @Dog_Fart1 , damn fine looking short fat ladies you have growing there. Enjoy the hunt. Thanks for sharing. Woof woof.

6 Likes

Whelp she Done gone and got Purdy…sheeeit she got her nails-did, all French like an-all, white tips with a touch of amber.

Get yer asses in the back seat…Chop Chop. Water only, no more cracker jacks…enjoy the darkness ladies.
Chop Chop.

13 Likes