So?..I like short fat girls!

Just wanted make sure my eyes were seeing what I thought was Amber!! lol Thanks for the solid direction

3 Likes

Only way I’ll ever do an auto again, screenless scrog. No reason to treat them special because they are and “Auto”, just plan for and be deliberate and expeditious in your moves.
I will try to draft up a conclusion and what not-to-dos, and take-aways & what to try and tweak to improve next run once I get everything cleaned and reset for next round. Photos for two cycles…back after a short break from our sponsers.

So was it worth rooting that top of the auto?
You tell me. I’ll post a dry and stem liberated weight when its done.

13 Likes

So I Effed up, I forgot and left the dehuey running, my drying area was at 43.8RH Low for first two days & now a 4 day Average is 54.3 RH at 67.6F. So she dried out a little faster than anticipated. I’ve gone ahead and liberated the buds(untrimmed) from large hanging/drying stems and moved to curing buckets, so I dont continue to overdry. I’ll call these rough pull numbers, as I expect to lose a little more weight, these pull numbers include all lower larf that I would normally toss in the fresh frozen. Sorry, I’m hurrying through this I have surgery in the morning, see ya on the other side of anaesthesia.

Rooted Spire 89.6 gm 3.2 oz
Plant 1 376.32 gm 13.44 oz
Plant 2 403.20 gm 14.4 oz
Total 869.02 gm 31.02 oz
Assumed added loss 10%-15% = 3.1 to 4.7 oz
Adjusted total = 27.92 to 26.32 oz

I thought I could easily get a lb per, so I failed that one good.
Onward and upward, time to rethink some strategies and adjust… Until next time Shazbot! Nanu nanu!

12 Likes

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Still some beautiful thick ladies. Your thread has been my favorite so far. I can’t wait to try some auto flower seeds.

5 Likes

Imma have to get one of them vegan grass trimmers … lol

Autos are what you make them…
what?? - You like to see photos naked??
Plants look best in glass jars :+1:

8 Likes

Just a place holder for the time being. Will clean up later.

Current set of Bitchachos. Tomorrow, out of tent for full inspection, preflower/sex eval, bottom half cleaned up and IPM for wpm, mites & fungus amongus and hook up to rez lines on return.

Above Dirt 11/11
Quad 12/19
Recovery/12-16" tall 12/29
Sexed 80% 12/30
Cleanup undercarriage / out of tent inspection 1/2

11 Likes

Undercarriage “Before” - this is gonna take a few minutes to clean up.

10 Likes

Are you getting ready to flip?

3 Likes

Already flipped, so I could sex them. See something?

6 of 6 F…one maybe a herm, waiting to see if its just a node growth, but I don’t like the location of what may be a “Dingle”

5 Likes

No, it all looks good to me. You just said you were going to clean them up under the skirt that’s usually an indication.

4 Likes

Spot on, I wanna get a get em in fancy dresses before they decide they wanna wear dickies and head off to diesel mechanics school.

5 Likes

Short fat girls are like Go-Peds, their fun to ride until your friends find out.

5 Likes

I don’t dare share that with my GF, I do have to eat & sleep sometime!

7 Likes

Death Row Bobs - BBP got em looking extra full and lush, too bad they are male.
Prior to showing sex they were feeding at 3.6EC. Next round I’ll pretend to know what to expect.

Apple Fritter - Black Licorice Kush and Caviar Runtz (Preys)

10 Likes

Holy Schmoleyyyyyy!
Damn Dog, stay away from those lottery tickets for a while!!!

4 Likes

You got 2 new Vics! #2 & # 4 Phenos off 970cannas OG Cherry that #2:Crazy strong Cherry smell #4 so covered in Trichs I thought it was a layer of white mold, until :eyes: 10x scoped :eyes:.

6 Likes

Farmer Freeman genetic testing. 10 bucks a test and all they need is a small piece of leaf. So you get your plants three or four inches tall take a piece of leaf send it in in a few days do you know if it’s male or female. I bet you spent more than 10 bucks on soil and nutrients for those pots. I just recently learned about this and will be using it for all my regular seeds from here forward. No more wasting time on something I have to throw away. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Thank you, I have heard of the service yet never tried it. I will look into it now.
And yes Regs are a pain in the ass, upside is I actually like growing, pruning etc so its kind of therapy. Two of these I wanted pollen from anyway only have a couple seeds of each left…so in this case I’m happy to get the “stay of execution” to get some dna samples.

5 Likes