Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

Guys I made it though the first week of back to work…but I gotta tell ya, my ass is draggin. Every joint I own hurts and a bunch of muscles too. BUT made a cool $630 for 14 hours work. Hopefully things will get less painfull lol.

Marty

9 Likes

LOL, I guess ‘painful’ is kind of a relative term Marty!!!

6 Likes

Well took the room apart today to water. Two are outside getting some indirect sun. Got the fungus gnats again. But this time prepared.

Mosquito bits in a bag bubbling in a bucket for an hour.

4 weeks flip today. First up the Gold Leaf

A shot of the small Bruce Banner in the corner, she posed for the first time today…

A shot of the topped smallest Candy Store.

The large candy store

The big Bruce Banner

Runtz/White Caviar

Marty

10 Likes

Alternative solution to bits ( I too use and like), I am very happy with, same stuff Bacillus Thuringiensis Isr., only in a concentrated form, mixes easy, I’ve even used it from a spray bottle to fully cover entire soil surface. I add a couple drops in my top water solution for maintenance. Easy peasy. Made by same folks that make Photosynthesis + if you know that product.

7 Likes

Yep you told me about that before. Gonna get that when the bits run out. Looks like a lot eaiser to do, just put it in the water instead of soaking bits.

Thanks Dog!
Marty

8 Likes

Jezus Marty. That is looking just perfect. So deliciously looking! DANK

9 Likes

I agree with @MrMonkey420 just beautiful :100::100:

8 Likes

Just a little Memorial Day update the outside garden

multicolored heirloom cherry tomato in organic soil amended with Gaia Green has about 20 maters set.

The Marketmore cucks in a vertical grow barrel with Gair green amendments. BTW cucumbers do NOT like Dakine foliar science…that’s what made all the brown spots.

The main raised bed organic garden. Lettuce, tomatoes, two kinds of sweet peppers one hot pepper and two Eggplants one on each end of the sweet peppers.

The canna’s are doing well, soon to be a screen from the next street over houses. The razor grass in the background is what I use to mulch that small hill each year. Works great and is natural.

The Banana trees are coming along nicely.

And my Goldwing against the backdrop of Banana trees…closest to florida I can get right now lol.

Hope everyone is having a stellar Memorial Day, it’s beautiful here a little windy but perfect temps.

Marty

12 Likes

Well my new neighbor isn’t real bright…The deck in the picture I built about 25 years ago for the neighbor, the lower side used to be half round and went half way around a above ground pool. About 10 years ago they had me re-do the bottom part to the 14’ rectangle you see in the picture. I know it’s 14’ wide cause I built it. Came out last evening and he had set up a pool on it. So I know the pool is also 14’ wide cause it almost touches each side of the deck. I calculated it out and the water in it will weight if you keep it 6" from the top 2,900 gallons 24.900 lbs. Good luck neighbor. I cautioned him about it, all I could do. I used 2x10 stringers but still…

Marty

16 Likes

Yep, that’s a terrible idea. Wonder how long it will last with that weight?

6 Likes

Probably right up to the time the fat boy hits it with a cannonball !!!

7 Likes

Can’t you hang up a small camera somewhere, Marty? :sweat_smile: I want to see the spectacle! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I don’t know, I’d be thinking about the lawsuit. When it goes there’s probably gonna be somebody in it. And they’re probably gonna get hurt. And the guy who built the deck is probably gonna get sued. If it were me I would snap a picture take it down to the county or something. Or maybe a certified letter to him expressing your concern. Nope nope, an email. Or maybe both. :man_shrugging:… A pissed off neighbor is a lot better than getting sued by one… just sayin… :v:t3:

9 Likes

Nothing is more American than suing ANYONE when something happens to you. This is a strong point of consideration @sssportsmfg

7 Likes

He can’t sue me, it’s a deck not a pool platform. And secondly, the city approved every step of the build foundations to top rail. That deck is at least 10-15 years old since I built it, and I have a picture of his stupidity. Two people have lived there since I built it, and moved out. They were renters. He is a homeowner and the deck was approved with a homeowners inspection before purchase. He can try and sue me but it would get tossed before it ever came to trial.

And on that Mr Monkey I already have a security camera that covers that part of his deck, and my drive around driveway. LOL so I have his every stupid move covered. motion sensor on my cameras.

Since I warned him he hasn’t put any more water in it.

Marty

9 Likes

Well my little clone babies finally snapped out of it. Starting to look healthy and they got roots.

I have about 12 of the 26 that look this good and some still poorly and some inbetween, but I only needed six so I’m good.

The roots

The top

Time to get em’ in something bigger.

Marty

13 Likes

Gosh I just want to sprinkle some shredded cheddar on there, and maybe a dash of ranch with some cherry tomatoes and dig in!

9 Likes

Damn brother gonna miss ya. I have to work 10.5-11 a day. I miss a lot when im not here. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Sorry everyone can’t hardly get on here anymore getting the log in error messages. Just waiting it out hoping it will fix itself.

Marty

9 Likes

DO you login from multiple devices? laptop/phone etc?
It happens to me at work If I forget to logout or put my surface to sleep.

8 Likes