Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

No, I am having the same problem as Marty with the login. It was really hard to login last November.

8 Likes

I remember, I too had issues. I still do now every so often, when you try and make it to the forum do you see your avatar up top?
When I see mine at work, I cannot login in until I remote to my surface and put it to sleep, close the browser or logout, then my avatar clears and I can sign in. Just sharing what I believe has my issue worked out.
Like on my phone, its Chrome Browserā€¦it never exits even if I close the window and exit chrome, I have to reboot the phone, its dumb as foooook.

8 Likes

I only use my laptop now and just leave it on a cooling pad. Last November I only logged on with my desktop.

8 Likes

Hi Bob. I see you typingā€¦:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Well, damn there went my theory. Yet it does seem to work for me, multiple instances this past week alone in my situation.

8 Likes

Damn busted again!

9 Likes

I was just going to give kudos to nacho, I think heā€™s got something thereā€¦

I just stay logged in to all forums on my desktop and put everything to sleep when Iā€™m not on the computerā€¦

10 Likes

Have you tried clearing your browsercache?

8 Likes

I cleared mine and it didnā€™t help.

10 Likes

Ditto makes no difference if I clear my browser cache, have tried that multiple time and cleaned it with several programs ā€¦no go. My iPad I close everything and I donā€™t shut it off completely but I do close the mag cover which is supposed to shut everything off. I do swipe up and manually close everything before I shut the cover but it doesnā€™t seem to help with the pc log in problems and I hate typing on this iPad Iā€™m a 10 finger typer and itā€™s so much easier on my destop and full keyboardā€¦.not to mention the pictures come out right. On my iPad now.

Marty

7 Likes

Only problem with that Bob is you are opening yourself up to getting hacked that way. If the connection is open for days it gives them time to get into your system. If you have nothing but a browser no links to anything important like your bank, brokerage or anything that has all your personal info your fine, but few people keep just a gaming/forum computer only.

As a matter of fact I just had my identity stolen, TurboTax alerted me yesterday that someone was trying to file taxes using my name and info. I alerted identity theft.gov the IRS, my bank and all three credit reporting companies spent hours at it. So far nothing has come up except the tax fraud attempt. I have zero loans and zero credit cards, so my credit report shows no open accounts, now if someone tries they have to alert me via a two step authentication per the law. Luckily they alerted me within an hour of the filing and I contacted them they blocked the filing and now the IRS has their info on the fraud attempt. Wanna hear something fucked up? Spent about 2 hours on the phone with TurboTax verifying everything about me info wise, multiple two step authentication using my phone with codesā€¦.and they wouldnā€™t even give me the extent of the information that the fraudster had usedā€¦protecting a fucking criminal!ā€¦.so everyone be careful about leaving your computer on all the time.

Marty

7 Likes

Kasperskyā€¦over 20 years nowā€¦

Biggest issue these days is people getting ahold of your credit card info!
Thereā€™s some shady offshore merchant services (credit card sales processers)

Itā€™s interesting in that with our BBP sales we use Transaction Services. Website security demands were first class and I appreciate that! LOL, we never even SEE any customer credit card information and I also LOVE that! Transaction Services is tied directly with our bank and encryption is crazy!!

7 Likes

I have Kapersky also funny isnā€™t it? Russian company!

Marty

7 Likes

They really do an outstanding job!
Just goes to show, you can find talent all over the worldā€¦

7 Likes

You do realize I ainā€™t gonna let you munch on my clones lol!

Marty

7 Likes

You could make a restaurant!

8 Likes

If anyone is looking for a big light (@PreyBird1) recommendation the Luxx 860. It is on sale at Grow Green Michigan for $999 and Luxx currently has a 5% off coupon that works (Luxx5) which brings the price down to $949.00. You need a 5x5 area for this one as it is big.

Marty

7 Likes

Cucumber is getting huge, tons of blooms and little cukes everywhere but as yet no bees to pollinate!

My cherry tomatoes are going nuts with the Gaia green organic nutes

Anyone know what this is?

Marty

12 Likes

Fuzzy(trichomes) main stem; Tomato, Eggplant, Tomatilla

Its got some morphydite looking stems/leaves: Iā€™m going with a deformed tomatoā€¦let it grow youā€™ll know when she sets fruit.

11 Likes

Gooday everyone. Been over two weeks since I have been able to get on here, everythng stopped working, Ipad, iphone, and desktop. Gonna try and put up some pics below in the next post, it took about 10 minutes to just put up a text post on @nacho151 thread. So putting this up before I try a big upload.

Marty

9 Likes