Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

I cant upload very well. Electrician cut my internet wire by accident. Lol waiting for a line man to come and install a new line from the power pole to my house.

9 Likes

All are 103 days old from germination. 50 days flip.

First up is @PreyBird1 Runtz/White caviar.

The front Candy store

Candy store in the back of the tent

The Bruce Banner in the back of the tent

Hope everyone is doing well.
Marty

17 Likes

Looking good Marty!!!

Welcome back!

7 Likes

Thanks Bob…I see you been getting a new handle and logo whilst I was absent. Outside garden is doing great as well. Gonna have some eats real soon.

Clones are coming along…gonna be just the right size in a few more weeks when time to plant, have pretty much come out of the flower mode and back to veg.

Outside garden is doing great

Banana trees are getting big

Cucumbers are getting big and have about 20 set now.

Canna’s are doing well and one is about to flower.

Like your new “look” lol…well done

Marty

14 Likes

Garden looks terrific!

Yup, Slym3r has too much time on his hands, and I believe he got sick of looking at my ‘old man’ picture!!

LOL, should keep some of them guessing for awhile!! It’s all good!!

8 Likes

Looking very good Marty. :ok_hand: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

Yep Mr Dog, you hit the nail on the head. It is a German Black tomato. The only tomato that I started inside that made it through the multiple freezes we had, lost three sets of a varity of tomatoes. Next year I am waiting till the end of April to put tomatoes and cucumbers out.

Marty

11 Likes

Thanks RFlash and Mr Monkey. Got a lot of catchin up to do.

Marty

11 Likes

Getting close…this is the Runtz/White Caviar, a definate purple/red pheno.

Marty

12 Likes

Candy store is still going strong and putting out new white hairs. Still expanding.

Marty

14 Likes

That candy store should swell up quite a bit more. :+1:t3:

9 Likes

Woah this is looking super duper danky wanky sticky icky icky wicked wicky goooood man! :ok_hand: :monkey:

9 Likes

Hap yes they both look like they have a bit to go. So does one of the Runtz, the one in the picture (Runtz) is getting there fast. About 10% amber already. The Candy store in the picture is the one I took the clones off of. I originally thought the bigger one would be the best, but the other one turned out to be the best. Finally did something right lol.

Marty

8 Likes

Mr Monkey smells wonderful too. Not sure which one of the 4 kinds is making the most stink, I keep leaning toward the Gold leaf is the stinky one. Kinda musky. The Candy store is a sweeter smell. The two BBanners are in the back so I can’t get a nose on them.

Thanks’
Marty

8 Likes

A very lush garden you have going there @sssportsmfg and some frosty buds. Happy harvesting.

8 Likes

I use the chicken wire covers, too! My biggest problems are squirrels and grackles.

8 Likes

Marty, you and I have the same compost tumblers, too! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Marty, do you ever harvest while the plants are still producing white pistils? I often see amber trichromes up top with plenty of white hairs still emerging down below. How do you think I should gauge this sort of thing?

5 Likes

I pretty much ignore the less mature smaller buds below, I know I probably shouldn’t but I do, when the top is ready that’s when I cut the whole thing. By the time they dry up, the smaller buds on the bottom are not that much weight in compairson to the top and my feeling is I really don’t feel much of a difference when I smoke it. They wind up all mixed together anyway lol. I know a lot of growers do a top down harvest chopping the tops off, and leaving the bottoms to ripen more, and I did do that one time with one plant that was stuffed in a corner the buds were all the way down the branches almost to the stalk so I left it in the tent all by itself for another two weeks and it greened up and difinetely matured doing that, but that was the exception. Last couple of grows I have been plucking all the small stuff off the bottom of the branches, and I pull shade leaves more and more as the flower progresses so they get light better and they seem to do the best doing that with both amount and quality. I just grow to smoke it and make gummies so absolute maximum output is just not a big priority for me. I and my friends have plenty to smoke until the next one comes in. My patio gets pretty busy lol. Nothing like gratis smoke.

Marty

9 Likes

I gotta tell ya…we are spoiled nowadays…it’s like 5 minutes without internet working and we freak out, myself included lol. Hope you get it fixed soonest Prey !

Marty

8 Likes