Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

It’s “the quality, not quantity”

14 Likes

Very true…I’m just greedy lol.

Marty

13 Likes

This the FlaVUH Girly?

11 Likes

One of three. Two inside and well this one is now inside (was outside), cleaned and hung it this afternoon. But yes. And no doubt about it, it makes the cola’s fluffier. But very potent! Guess you really can’t have your cake and eat it too lol. The Terpens are out of the ballpark too. Stinks to high heaven.

Marty

14 Likes

Excellent!
All three I have goin on shared Rez, stink like High heaven, I’ve got a couple weeks yet last scope check. Bitches got stretchy, then got pretty fat and still piggin out. I’ll try to update some photos after dinner.

14 Likes

When mine first started flowering (I posted about it above) the buds were smaller than the without FlaVue buds on the other 4 clones, now they are still growing and the buds are bigger, while the plants without are finishing up already.

The buds are farther apart on the internodes even though they all got the BBP, but they seem to be growing for a longer time (like yours) and are going to take longer to finish. They also appear to have more trikes on them, but the 2 I treated with the FlaVue are in the back of the tent and I have a trellis up so can’t get to them to get a close look or the same distance picture, hopefully you can see the difference in the growth characteristics in the two pics below. The “individual buds” on the FlaVue plants seem to be larger as well. @NateCannaCribs

Come harvest time I will be very carefully compairing the weights between the two with/without FlaVue.

They are all Candy store clones and other than the FlaVue everything else identical grow conditions.

Without FlaVue

With FlaVue

Hope this helps anyone considering trying it. They are also now selling it on Amazon but the price is higher and they built the shipping into the price. $94.

Marty

17 Likes

Both Look Frosty as a SnowMans snowballs.
Very nice, I took photos last night I’ll paste my glamour shots when I get home from work. I don’t have the comparative view that you have, Im eager to see what end results you get. I did pick up a quart to finish this grow, So Ill have enough to run @PreyBird1 's MonkeySlapz with a Cherry Bang Bang next roll.

14 Likes

Looking forward to seeing those pictures…tag me.

Marty

12 Likes

Yeah, curious as well for some real Dog bud.

10 Likes

Sorry Bud, I was just gonna tag you over there. I see you tripped over the steamy pile, I hate when it squishes between the toes tho.

12 Likes

ROFLMAO

Marty

11 Likes

Yessir now that is a root system…

Hope everyone’s weekend is stellar !!
Marty

14 Likes

Damn Marty, you can grow carrots and pot from the same plant!

10 Likes

LOL…I knew it had a nice root system, but that surprised me too. That one root is like a half inch in diameter. That was in a 7 gal radicle pot.

Marty

10 Likes

Roots that size or a little bigger maybe 3/4 on my HorseRadish, make some steal your breath hot horseradish sauce.

9 Likes

Love horseradish, and the Chinese version too, now that stuff will stand hair up and make copious sweat lol. Wasabi. Don’t know why but every time I say it I think of Roy Roger’s lol.

11 Likes

From what I understand Wasabi is a bitch to grow and I know Horseradish is a bitch to kill. I’ll send you a root or two if you want…put it near the neighbors yard or in a box…she an invasive bitch: what i have is from my Mom’s husbands parents farm in Kansas but its fire. Making sauce is easy as hell, controlling heat too is simple, its all oxidation time.

12 Likes

Just gorgeous…

Marty

20 Likes

Honey I’m home…lol…three days into the dry hanging in basement. Looks like it’s gonna be a great Christmas !

Marty

14 Likes

Good for you Marty !!!

8 Likes