Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

Things are getting pretty

Marty

14 Likes

Yeah buddy…:+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Thanks Hap, hopefully they will make it before winter. It’s gonna be close, they have a long way to go.

Marty

8 Likes

Well a little indoor update since it has been 11 days…and what a remarkable difference. This is why I love grow journals with pics, you can go back and look at a few days back and see a vast difference where as looking at them everyday and watering you wonder why they aren’t changing much. When actually they have changed a bunch.

For the folks following the FlaVue test. The first pic is of one of the Candy Store clones without FlaVue. They didn’t stretch as much and are filling in quicker, they are also consistently lighter in color than the 2 plants that have been getting the FlaVue at 3ml per gallon. ALL of the clones have been treated with BBP since first getting roots as clones in the cloner. ONE is different but only in the composition of the soil in the pot everything else the same.

They are all very healthy and doing well.

The tallest bud on one of the plants WITHOUT the FlaVue treatment.

The tallest bud on one of the plants treated with FlaVue you can see the much darker color and more stretch.

This is a shot of two of them foreground without FlaVue and background (far right) with FlaVue.

I stuffed a bud of each in my face and took a big ol whiff, there is definitely a difference between the FlaVue treated and the untreated, not a stronger smell but slightly different so the FlaVue is definitely doing something to the physiology of the plants.

Hope everyone is having a great week…
Marty

13 Likes

Will be interesting to see your smoke test Marty !

Looks like the BBP is giving you a lot more bud, and I’m guessing that the BBP trated plants didn’t stretch as much because they were metabolizing more nutrients to bud formation rather than vegatative (stretch)… look forward to your final reports !
Damn nice grow either way!! Also waiting for your final conclusions on the Earth Dust/Gaia (?) combination !!!

11 Likes

Bob they ALL have been treated with BBP all six of them. Then TWO have been treated with BBP AND FlaVue, the two FlaVue treated are much darker green and have stretched a lot more, so something to do with the FlaVue making them stretch. @Dog_Fart1 reported the same phenomenon with his and the FlaVue. I was first concerned with the stretch…but they seem to be filling in, at this point it’s up in the air as to which one with/without the FlaVue will produce the biggest buds. At the present time can’t see any difference in Trichomes…quantity or in terpenes. (smell only).

The FlaVue has 4.0% N, so that easily explains the darker green color. What I am after is more bud sites (BBP) AND more THC…FlaVue. Greedy I know lol.

Marty

9 Likes

Just a little eye candy… Sparklers in the sun.

Marty

18 Likes

Looking awesome. Man i want to grow outdoor bad! And then my buddy last night on IG was all saying hes sick of dealing with the issues the outdoors have! He loves growing outdoors but PM and wind breaking plants. This year is the first year hes going indoor. I brought up the hypochloric acid thread and using that on the outdoor plants. Hoping it will help.

12 Likes

Well @PreyBird1 i have to admit I haven’t had many bug problems with the girls. My garden edibles on the other hand got devastated this year with spotted cucumber beetles aphids and whiteflies. I got aphids bad on the girl one time but a blast of Lost cost with my HPLV sprayer one time did the trick. Was just out there fiddling around and used the magnifier wheel on my phone camera and took a couple shots.

15 Likes

I think about a week, maybe two. Getting pretty.

Marty

21 Likes

Looking good sport. I got three plants with similar flowers to that going right now. :+1:t3::v:t3:

13 Likes

That reminds me of the Vmac2 i just grew. Thats some killer flower @sssportsmfg thats exactly how that vmac2 looked. No point in triming it. I just cut the fan leaves off and smoke the whole plant.

14 Likes

Pretty much…:+1:t3:

14 Likes

Yepper not much trimming to do now, if you look up I put a post up where I spent a few hours out in the rain trimming off all the fan leaves a couple of weeks ago. Sure cuts down on trimming before hanging them.

Marty

13 Likes

Thanks Hap, haven’t been on much lately, been working a lot of hours. We are having a nice warm fall so it looks like things are going to be good this year. Plucked a small 6 inch long limb a few days ago and let it dry in the sun on the kitchen windowsill and it turned out stellar, real good smoke. Gonna take her down soon.

Marty

13 Likes

This is one of the Candy store clones, and fed with the FlaVue all of it’s life, it does indeed increase the umpf lol. Cause none of the last Candy stores were this good.

Marty

14 Likes

It has been a good year for outdoor growing. Hopefully it keeps going for another week or two.

10 Likes

Oh boy oh boy…tomorrow is chop chop night, purple tints and stinking to high heaven.

Be well all…
Marty

22 Likes

Dang, Marty those turned out just beautiful for you !!!

CONGRATULATIONS !

13 Likes

I already know it is real good. plucked a small limb a week or so ago and dried it in the windowsill. One of my buddies took a couple hits and said DANG…lol. It is pretty fluffy though, not gonna be much weight. Maybe 4-5 oz tops on that whole plant

Marty

12 Likes