Sssportsmfg 2022 Grow log 100% Organic x Runtz x Bruce Banner x Candy Store

Hey bro lemme know how the Bruce banner comes out iv always wanted to try growing that strain but it’s pretty expensive

4 Likes

You can get Bruce Banner seeds for the same price as any of the others. The average is $10 a seed. Some places are $5. I won’t live long enough to even keep up or grow the heirloom stuff from way back in the day, let alone the 10.000 new strains coming out every year.

Marty

6 Likes

17 days old on the big ones. A shot of the Candy store runt, she’s coming along nicely. They are drinking 120 ml of brew a day. 5cc seaweed 1/2 ts Fulvic acid, Billions inocculant, and Mosquito bits tea juice.

Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner branching

Runtz/White Caviar

Candy store

Candy store runt

Got the tent all ready today, cleaned everything fan blades, lenses on the lights. Mounted another DC transformer for the other two UVA/IR light strips added to the supplement bar. Set up two timers for each set of light strips, the jumpers were too short to get from the controller to the inputs on the light strips so I just set up two separate controllers for each set. Really nice 15amp timers. They do a multitude of different functions. Got them off Amazon.

Marty

10 Likes

Today was a busy day. Took all the lights down and re-mounted the FarRed/UVA IR light. Then re-mounted all the Durolux fixtures They were just a couple days shy of 3 weeks so I decided to go ahead and pot up all the seedlings and water them in.

Here is a shot of the coverage of Far Red with the main lights off and a shot from the top with everything on. Loved how easy it was to transplant using the biodegradable bags (thanks @PreyBird1 and @happilyretired for that !) You always learn something new here. The inocculation was a success a shot of the fungus covering the surface of the big pots. And last a shot showing the roots coming through the seedling cup liner.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday. Gonna go out and work on the outside garden now, gotta cut down all my Razor grass before it starts sprouting.

Marty

15 Likes

I jus seen Humboldt Bruce banner at the store for 100

4 Likes

Ok, what store, how many seeds for $100? Reg/Fem ?

4 Likes

It is in the Earth Dust Prey…and I also added some to the mix along with ground seaweed, Worm castings, and Diastic malt. I bought a 44lb bag of it about 5 years ago. Put it in my garden outside too, gardening in the same spot year after year wears the soil out.

Marty

6 Likes

It was my local store Berkshire hydroponics and they were fem

3 Likes

And I heard of earth dust my buddy uses it for our door

3 Likes

I think you get 5 or 6 in a pck

3 Likes

Order them online, I did a search for Bruce Banner and tons of places came up, looked at a couple of them and they were 10 for $100 fems. BB3.

Marty

3 Likes

Small update it is now day 20 since popping out of the soil. First pic is the sickly runt Candy store that sprouted white and even clear on the tips of the seed leaves, Didn’t think she would make it but she did, so never give up until they die.

Last two pics are of the Runtz/White Caviar’s from @PreyBird1 farms. As I noted when they started growing they seem to want more nutes than the other two strains. One is still pale, so last night I spritzed them all with Dakine Foliar @.60 gram per quart. They greened up nicely, but one is still not there yet. Hopefully the camera picked up the color difference in these two (both Runtz/White Caviar) The torn up leaf on the bottom is my fault, got it stuck in-between two cups and smooched it lol.

The now recovered Candy Store

The pale Runtz

The healthiest Runtz

Now I’m gonna go back outside and cut down the rest of my Razor grass and am pretty much ready for spring. Planted over 100 Canna rhizomes three days ago. Uncovered my Banana plants, but not sure they are going to make it this year. It was a lot colder this winter than last.

Have a great day everyone.

Marty

13 Likes

I jus started those strains from him to so pumped to see them

6 Likes

Lol if its a Runtz cross i made then there gonna be hungry plants. I actually have had them up as high as 1800 ppm’s and they will feed a ton later on. But another tip is the Runtz strains stacks the buds a lot in the last 2 weeks of the grow. The mother i made the strains from before my motorcycle crash was a dark dark purple. Lucky i had just finished collecting her seeded flowers into a bag and put them in the cubboard for later And funny thing is. When i got out of the hospital i sat around and i used those seeds to rehabilitate my crushed and broken hands! Tiny little seeds are great physical therapy. Man i lost like 3yrs of my seed work and a bunch of strains i was working on. Lucky i made the seeds when i did so i could restart the strain. I still have the original seeds i started my strains with and there getting kind of old so i may have to pop the rest and see if i can them grow and maybe find a male. And if i dont i will sts these and take one of my plants and sts it and make a cross from the seedlings back to my mother and add them to the strain. And also use my mother plant sts’d and pollinate the seedlings. Im actually about to run the Galactic god x Runtz into a F2. We just did some real world tests and it works really good on rheumatoid arthritis pains! So time to rerun preserve and make some medicine!

10 Likes

Well damn sam, youre talking my language…I have Rumatoid arthritis it’s the condition that allowed me to get the Medical MJ license with. Save me some of them Galactic God/Runts if you would. Do you have them in Fems or only regular? Either way I want some of that.

I knew they were gonna be nute hogs lol…palest of the three strains I started. Just gave the Runtz a slug of organic nutes this morning on top of what was in the pots. Gave them 1 oz of Chicken soup per gallon along with everybody got watered with Mosquito bit water @ 15 Tbls per 5 gal after a soak of about an hour in the water, then I threw all the bits on top the pots. After a couple of waters with the skeeter bit water in the starter cups the gnats went away, but since I had some of the same soil in the big pots I decided to preempt getting them and am gonna water a couple of times with the Mosquito bits water. I have a new yellow sticky card in the tent and last three days nothing. So hopefully I am good to go.

The three ILGM Gold leaf I put in are doing absolutely great, still in the starter cups, no roots in the bottom holes yet but can’t be long now. They are about a week + behind. These are ones I started for my brother grower here in Louis.

One of the Gold Leaf

Thanks for the great info Prey!

Marty

9 Likes

Anytime brother :+1:

6 Likes

Just a small update…day three after transplant on the 27th. First day for praying @Skinnyhb as the roots take hold and start getting to all the new goodies in the pot. Day 22 since breaking ground.

The runt of the three @PreyBird1 Runtz/Caviars I planted

The runt of the two Candy store…@happilyretired she’s growing like she has a firecracker up her ass now!

This is the biggest of the Runtz/White Caviar from @PreyBird1 farms.

Morning everyone!

Marty

14 Likes

That is lovely

10 Likes

Yep. I figured she would. :+1:t3:

10 Likes

I did ILGM Gold Leaf outside 2 years ago. I got a pound from each plant, a really strong producing strain.

8 Likes