Starting a grow Journal (indoors)

This is my journal, same title as the one on the other site… I have been posting on other’s threads, Figured I start a thread of my own here too.

12 Likes

Right on. I was wondering when you were going to get one going. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

I’m a watching…let er’ rip !

Marty

6 Likes

Check this out! I bought a refurbished light on black friday sale. Well didnt open till couple weeks ago. Box was fine. It was damaged, I called and the girl sent me a return label and a new unit off the shelf. (said for my trouble) Now that is the best service that’s ever happened to me!

Thank you. Not sure I can say their name here?

16 Likes

No reason you can’t give Kudos for good service! That’s a companies best advertising without a doubt.

8 Likes

Nice start to a thread @beekeeper2 . Pulling up a chair.

7 Likes

Hello @chrisj Thanks for stopping by! In my veg tent.
These blue dream clones were transplanted into 7 gal. radicals about 5 weeks. Got roots half way up the pot. They 14 inches high and 20" from the lights. (one r spec and one b spec 260s) I’m running about 310 watts combined. I have not done any de veg because I’m tring to eat up some of the nutes in the happy frog. Previous grows went from solo to 3 gal then the 7, I wanted to see if I could cut out the transplant in the middle. I still struggle with when I can feed them and how much. I used pH water first 2 times. Then 206 in 2340 out. My last water, last night was 260ppm and 2080 out. What do you guys think?

11 Likes

Good to see you here!

5 Likes

Well your out seems pretty hot, but the plants look excellent, healthy and happy. So I sure wouldn’t worry about that part for now. I’ve only grown Blue Dream one time, but the ones I had were super vigorous plants, grew one outside and 6 inside. They were to date the fastest growing plants I’ve had ever. They were good but not real potent. I started with fem seed from ILGM.

I’m running at the strongest DaKine feed schedule right now on the upcoming water and I’m right at your ppm IN, but I also add about 60 ppm with silica.

They look great!

Marty

7 Likes

If you’re coming from I LGM I’m sure you’ve seen @bulldognuts Journal. I think he waits till he is about 900 ppm coming out before he starts nutrients. Anyways way too soon now. If you want to flip your lights flip your lights. Everything they need is in that soil. So you don’t need to supplement it until it’s depleted. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I watered yesterday. 10 gallons 94 ppm in. 2 gallons 1900 ppm out. Did a little deveg, couple branches that weren’t going get up to level of canopy. There’s a bunch that needs to go. I figure 10 - 12 good buds per pot. Tent is pretty much full now. I was thinking next water 11 gal in. I’d like to feed them a little before i put them in flower. I use AN nutes. They are 30" from the deck, riser and all. Canopy 20" from lights at 315 watts.
I’m waiting on some duct work pieces to put in the wall diagonally from the interior intake i already have installed and filtered. (from and to the rest of basement) hopefully that will work well for the winter. I have hopes of installing a split and one zone for the entire basement. We will see after school.

3 Likes

These are the girls yesterday. They crashed a couple weeks ago and I was watching! Fed them a couple of 950 feedings. Anyway finally got them green and healthy again. Going to put them in flower this week. I still am struggling with when to feed!

8 Likes

Your plant’s will tell you when they want fed. Keep a close look for deficiencies & correct asap.
Or you could use a schedule, which I don’t do cause I grow organic.

3 Likes

Seems I don’t see the change. I take a lower leaf that’s always the darkest green and lay it on the top several leaves to judge color. They just seem to crash over night!

2 Likes

Got them pretty green and ready to flip today. Thinned them out quite a bit. Will get it all situated when I put a net in today. I bought some 4-way PVC fittings to make movable nets and also stop the tent sides from sucking in. I bought them to go over the tent poles so, will have to take tent apart to install it or them.

7 Likes

I made some pvc bars for the sides of the tent. Keeps the poles straighter and also prevents suck-in. (some of the nets I have just pull the poles to the center) I bought the 4-way pvc fittings but, would have to take tent apart to install them. I am going to get another vivosun to replace the veg AC infinity tent. The ACs tent poles are twice the size of the vivosun’s. The vivosun has zippered panels on two sides inside of the large panel that zips around 3 sides. AC does not, so you have to unzip the large panel all the way around to get at the plants from 3 sides. It’s worse if you want to put it in a corner. I notice the gorilla is same way. I can’t

reach the center of tent well with out access from 3 sides. I’m going to try putting AC frame inside one of the vivos.

13 Likes

That they’re is gorgeous

5 Likes

Nice! I like it! :+1:.

5 Likes

Hey everyone @Hellraiser @happilyretired @OlyBoy @sssportsmfg @chrisj Here are the BDs starting week 2. I really like this light! still trying to figure out wattages, My cheap galaxy 20 doesnt work with photone…

14 Likes

Your girls are looking fantastic

5 Likes