Starting a grow Journal (indoors)

Thats all I use top one for Happy. I wont pull bottom up alot because it is not really holding near the center edges. I’ll get another pic.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s kind of what I figured. I’m going to be tested with my set up here pretty soon. Because of the drama I’ve gone through I now need to trade places with my bottom and top screen, or rather raise my bottom screen to where my top is now and then add the top net later if necessary. It’s going to be interesting. I’m going to get after it in the next couple of days probably. I will post pictures to show whether it is a disaster or not. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: we’ll see. It’s gonna be a fun challenge either way. :grin:

5 Likes

Here’s a pic for you Happy, from the front down low.

6 Likes

Yeah they look like they might get a bit tipsy. Probably gonna need a net on top.

5 Likes

Week 6 starts today. I took quite a bit of lower stuff last couple weeks. Should be some decent buds.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

16 Likes

Outstanding :wink::v:t3:

6 Likes

BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you guys!!!

4 Likes

Great scrogging. Awesome grow mate!

6 Likes

Thank You for stopping by!..LOL

4 Likes

Pleasure! If you do another journal, I’ll definitely pull up a chair from the start. Looking sharp

5 Likes

This journal covers about 4 grows. I just keep adding on…

4 Likes

I apologize guys I was thinking I was on another site! This one here, is only since I’ve been here.

3 Likes

Heres the weekly pics… Hope they are ok, new phone…

@chrisj @happilyretired @OlyBoy @MrMonkey420 @HostileHippie420 @chavez78 @hellraiser Sorry if I missed you!

15 Likes

Three words…

… Holy shit Batman…:bat:

6 Likes

Incredible @beekeeper2 ! :+1:.

Sorry, but what size tent & how many plants you got anyway?

5 Likes

My tents are 4x4. The flower tent has 4 plants in 7 gal. radicle bags. Have them under a 600 Scorpion R spec. Anything else? Happy to share information!

6 Likes

WOOOOW AMAZING! Job!

4 Likes

Great work , beautiful plants! Just stumbled across your journal, gonna have go back to the beginning.

4 Likes

Really getting everything out of that growspace! Looks awesome. How much longer? like a week or 2?

4 Likes