Starting my journal!

5 Likes

Ok so, watched a bunch of videos and decided to top them today! I think they look great, only time will tell!

5 Likes

As long as you have 4 nodes, i would say you can top without much worry. They look great!

1 Like

I just took these…

7 Likes

Looking good man. Maybe next week you can do it again to those 2 new ones growing in. :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for! Question, should I let them go a full 24 hours on the lights? I only ask cause I just topped them

3 Likes

Let them rest go to 18/6. They don’t need to be on 24 hours anymore.

4 Likes

Yup. :point_up_2:

24 hours of light is good to get your seedlings going, helps prevent them from stretching too much. Its also good for rooting clones or re vegging flowering plants. Other than that they need a lights off time. Plants are like people, and perform best with adequate rest. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you guys!!:metal::metal::metal:

3 Likes

Just ordered this light fixture. I’m gonna replace two of the bulbs with the two I just bought

4 Likes

See your doing well my brotha good to see
That :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you so much brother! I thank you also for a portion of my success my dude!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Well I can’t take any credit for that ,but you have come a long way since I’ve met you bruh I’m very happy for u

4 Likes

So I ordered a ballast for my lights and realized that it’s the exact dimensions of my tent​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Anyone have an extra 4 by 4 foot tent?! Lmao

2 Likes

If you’re buying it off Amazon it’s easy to return anyways.

1 Like

Black visquin and pvc poles…boom tent!! :tent:

3 Likes

Oh I’m keeping it!! Lol

2 Likes

I get it, :thinking:…(clears throat)… honey my light won’t fit in my tent, I need to get a bigger one…Bahahaha. :joy::rofl::flushed:

4 Likes

$50 tent son. Diy. 3/4” pvc pipe from Lowes and Vivosun Panda Liner on Amazon. Couple rolls of good duct tape or T-Rex tape. Not “Duck” brand. 5x5 tent. Works great, fully sealed.

5 Likes

I would advise using 1” pvc though, 3/4” is a bit flimsy for holding a heavy light.

2 Likes