Starting my journal!

Sweet!! Question: how often should I be watering these in the clothe pots?? I’m super confused about that

4 Likes

@LoCoRocK
Little help the above question. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Depends on how much water you are giving at a time. I use the lift up the pot to feel the weight method on when to water.

3 Likes

That is such good tip… absolutely peanut - get use to how much they weight after a run off watering and you can always use that as a great judgment. They are gonna go days after a watering, but again like hip said you don’t always water to runoff so it can be 6 days all the way to 2 days. You’ll get the feel and I will sometimes let one or 2 plants skip a watering to see a reaction and throw that in the judgement factor. If your around them constantly this is easier and advisable rather then driving to the warehouse to check on them once a day… Catch my drift??

5 Likes

Much better said by you sir.

4 Likes

@dillydilly
This is peanutheads journal. Peanut is in about the same place you are, a little bit ahead of you. Tons of good advice for you here just by reading. Check it out I think it will be a great help to you.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

You guys are the best!!! Today’s pics!! Doing amazing I think :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:image image image image image image image image image image image

9 Likes

They look happy. Be careful spraying them with the lights on, they will burn. You can spray them at lights out though. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Your plants are looking great! It looks like there’s no transplant shock at all.

And I would agree, spraying your plants at this point is unnecessary and could do damage to the leaves.

1 Like

Thanks! And it’s actually “dew”, the lights had just come on and the humidity was like 63%

3 Likes

Looking very nice. When will they be dressed for dinner and dessert?

3 Likes

Any idea why I’m getting a couple yellow leaves? Time to mix some nutrients maybe?

2 Likes

It probably is. Can you remind us what’s the medium is that you transplanted these into?

2 Likes

No you shouldn’t if you just transplanted into brand new happy frog soil. Gotta be fonzee like. Let the new transplant settle and get a couple waters in before diagnosing. You did just transplant right??

2 Likes

Don’t worry bout it! That little baby will be just fine. :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah just a few days ago. I just remember all the issues I had last time😞 What about the yellow leaves? Anything to worry about right now?

3 Likes

Thanks y’all!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

No nothing that should make you take measures. Just step back watch, enjoy and dont water… they will not need much watering at this stage (stage after watering in a transplant) Next they start growing inches a day and drink a lot.

3 Likes

Ok so, when do I start to top them? I have limited space and definitely would like to do some serious LST!!

2 Likes