Starting my journal!

Looking at that spectrum, I would say those are supplemental. They’re almost 100% blue light, your plants are going to need more than that. So I would say these need to be used as a supplement. But I am far from a light guru.

4 Likes

It looks to be really around 4500k range, but lots of blue. Even some touches of UV in there… i would agree as a supplemental light.

2 Likes

Do you have a t5 light? Is that why your looking at these bulbs?

3 Likes

Yeah I have a four footer that takes two of them

3 Likes

You could run one of those and a cool white florescent tube in veg to get a little wider of a spectrum.

3 Likes

Thats exactly what I thinking. Theres a pack of 5 of these for half the price. This is the same light spectrum that I vegged with, but i used A 600w MH light. However, i dont see how you couldnt have similar success using your application. Unless somebody can think of why not??

3 Likes

Theres also a 5 pack of 3000k bulbs for flower there too, on the selective button

2 Likes

Not that you need 5 of them but thats just what I saw lol

2 Likes

I have 2 fixtures that take 12 of these each. I prefer the led ones but there $26 each!

5 Likes

Absolutely my dude!!!

1 Like

One last look before I put them in pots!

8 Likes

…and then you better step back. I can’t wait to watch them take off!

4 Likes

gas lantern u gotta love that one

1 Like

go get them Mr Peanuthead have a super grow

1 Like

Have you looked around on

https://www.superbrightleds.com/

2 Likes

Finished product my friends! Any suggestions or opinions??

6 Likes

They look great very healthy whatever you’re doing just keep doing it. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

4 Likes

you just transplanted and watered them is why the leaves is a lil droopy. They look killer - good stuff off and running. Sky is the limit… errr roof maybe

5 Likes

Today’s pics y’all

5 Likes

Looking great!! You will probably notice slow plant growth over the next week or so, but trust me… them roots running wild under the surface. Once your roots are built…BLAST OFF!!!

3 Likes