Starting my journal!

And overwatering of course!

3 Likes

Looks like they are all off to a great start @peanut! Do you have them planted in clear solo cups? So you can keep an eye on root development? If so, that’s genius. I might do it for my next grow!

4 Likes

Yeah I do. I figured it was the best way to see if I’m overwatering lol

4 Likes

What are you using as the incubator caps for these?

1 Like

They’re just clear Solo cups

4 Likes

Hey Peanut - Happy gave you some real SOLID advice in other thread about what You had asked. What are the roots doing in the clear cups. Up potting can be anytime really coming up next couple.days to weeks, you got wiggle room. And the other ? - straight soil like a fox farm you’ll be in a fresh new pot of soil so at least 4 weeks in a 1 gallon pot most likely… but guess what it will be time to up pot again so …

3 Likes

Do you have one upside down on top of them? Its a mini greenhouse. Helps mature the babies.

2 Likes

Most ppl will take the domes off after a couple days… Clones need them longer or of course if ya live in alaska w 0% humidity… <---- that’s a guess! Never been to alaska …don’t want to either. Well maybe on a cruise ship sailing between some glaciers but I don’t need to stay long… LoL

2 Likes

Everything is looking good! I grow in coco coir just for this reason, well not just that one, but its definitely up there, you cannot overwater in coco, you can also start feeding earlier. I have only done one soil grow, but yours are looking really good!!

1 Like

Hey Brother,
Hope your grow is progressing well.

2 Likes

It’s going absolutely fantastic thank you!!!

6 Likes

Ok so, ready to transplant yet? I have three gallon clothe bags ready to go! Lol

9 Likes

There you go that’s what I’ve been waiting for. @LoCoRocK… check out the roots. Look how good your coaching is doing here. Pretty good combo go in here, you’re doing great nuthead …:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

I think you already know what to do at this point, but I’ll let loco be the one to tell you to go ahead and pot them puppies up. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh ya most definitely!!

2 Likes

Lol thank you guys so much!! Definitely all the coaching on here is what got me to this point, and it’s only the beginning!!!

6 Likes

So, I ordered two of these right, this one and another just like it but it’s the PowerVeg 460! Both are cool blue veg lights! Question is, can I use the two of them on their own? Or do I have to use them almost like supplementary lights WITH my Aglex light that I have going?

3 Likes

Do those slip into t5s? If so, do they list the color temp? Like 4000K 5000K 5500K? Maybe up into 6 or 7??

2 Likes

54 watts is plenty for veg, aslong as you have the right spectrum. 2 of those would veg 4 plants alright, imo. @kapouic uses 45w blurples for veg

3 Likes

Facts! That’s all I needed to know? You guys are fucking awesome!! Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

4 Likes