Starting my journal!

Hey bruh! How goes it my man?

1 Like

Wassup p-nut. Tat looked good man. No blown out lines it looked clean my dude. Nice job. Now start charging for tats and get some flo going for some grow equipment and ull b set

1 Like

I know man, this lighting situation really has me stressed brother! I’m still waiting on my light to SHIP still!!

3 Likes

I’m bout to move to Cali so I can just grow outside year round lol

1 Like

What did u end up ordering??

2 Likes

Smoke something!!!

Hey dere bruddah!! So, I turned my dimmer down 50% and dropped my lights down to approximately six inches from the tops. All but the WW AUTOS are doing very well! For some reason that I can’t figure they seem to be a little droopy. Thoughts? Suggestions?

1 Like

I would just chill and keep an eye on them.

If the pots still heavy its wet. If the pots light then it needs water. Usually when little they are wet still.

Help!!! I don’t know what to do! As you can see they are getting worse! I know I probably overwatered them but…fuck I don’t know!!:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: please help!
Probably not smart but, I did give them a small dose of Fox farm…

2 Likes

Hey bro👋. So, I was thinking about going in this direction and wanted to know what you guys all think. Mind you, I have a two by four tent…

2 Likes

Are you prepared to deal with the heat output?

2 Likes

You should absolutely purchase LED, rather than MH/HPS. Tons of heat, massive power draw, and very space consuming, bulbs will need replaced every other grow or so.

How big of a space are you looking to light up?

1 Like

I have a two by four foot tent lol

1 Like

You’ll get insane results but have a ton of heat and honesty that’s way too much for a 2x4 tent

1 Like

Yeah, like @thatoneguy said, way too much for a 2x4 area lol. Fire hazard! Im not sure what your budget is, but if you need cheap then Kingbrite makes a great cheap light.

Or maybe you want to spend more money and get something with better quality parts?

1 Like

Who replaces bulbs every other grow? I haven’t in a yr lol I think @hoppiefrog said not long ago he hadn’t replaced in two yrs lol
What’s the amperage draw on your led?
And ge @peanuthead and @defnsmokn

1 Like

Do you have holes poked in the bottom of their styrofoam cups so they could drain if they need to?

1 Like

Yeah I have some nice little holes in the corners of the bottom of each cup as well as one in the bottom. I just can’t for the life of me what the hell is wrong! I’m tempted to scrap everything and start over😞 I definitely want to pick up an all red LED for when I’m in flower!

2 Likes

Okay. I thought there was holes some where out of sight of the pics. Have you stopped using the solo cup domes?

I don’t know much about your light. I tend to keep my seedlings under a CFL or low LED for their first few days. My set-up is not quite as high-tech. lol!

1 Like

I’m using a Mars Hydro TS1000 for now. I ordered a nice Aglex I’m just waiting on damn Amazon to ship it! And yes I took the domes off, should I put them back? And I have my light at 25% right now, 16 inches from the tops of the plants

1 Like