Starting my journal!

Hey @peanuthead, don’t worry too much about your leaves being a little droopy. Keep an eye on your new growth and it should grow out of it. 2 of my current seedlings did the same thing. I think it was from overwatering my rockwool cubes, and my light was turned up too high.
I corrected those issues and my new growth looks nice and healthy.

1 Like

I would leave the domes off.

Let them dry out for a day or two, then when you do water, water in a small circle about the diameter of the largest leaves of your plants. That will help your roots grow outwords.

I think your seedlings will be just fine. Any growth that we cannot see above the soil, they’re probably growing their roots like crazy!

My runt refused to grow at first. All the action was taking place below the soil.

2 Likes

Can’t believe how much better they’re doing, whew! lol

4 Likes

I can’t figure out why my humidity is so low either when I have my little humidifier running non stop practically!

2 Likes

I have my fan in high so…could that be an issue? Like, why my humidity is so low?

2 Likes

New light eating up humidity bruh. Might have to get a better humidifier. Cold outside sucks
Mine with humidifier is 42. Could stick a few cheap foil pans with water in room

1 Like

U have one with the filter? If ya do might have to change filter or clean it.If that is your have that type

1 Like

I’m thinking of maybe getting something like this…?

2 Likes

If I had to chose high or low I’d take low but that’s way to low bruh

1 Like

How close do you think they should be bro? And should I have it turned up to 100%?

2 Likes

You bought those? Ran mine guessing 24” maybe. Been a long time. You run your light hotter your gonna make Rh even worse, your temps good though

1 Like

Ok ok I get it lol

1 Like

I use to say I didn’t need too but let me tell ya something… puting your seedlings or seeds w tails rather in a clear cup (solo) of dirt and then that cup inside a red solo cup is an excellent way to keep an eye on the soil wetness as well as the roots. Like I said I made fun of it (in my head) and didn’t do it forever but gave in to try it and I won’t look back…

3 Likes

Hey that’s a fact! That’s why I ask you guys for advice before I be doing dumb shit lmao

2 Likes

@peanuthead if ur gonna spend that order from toolots and wait the week or 2. Get a 240 setup itll be ur best bet if ur tite on $ blurples will give u buds but airy i know from my first grow. They veg a plant beautiful but str8 up toolots.com google 240w led grow light. Its 2 boards 1 driver.

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah! I’m super grateful for this site!!!

2 Likes

Didn’t have computers or cell phones damn I’m old I guess lol

1 Like

The orders come shipped ups not postal

2 Likes

Biggest part of this is waiting and seeing results. That way you can tweak the sytem and get better!

Don’t rush yourself. Read lots and lots. There are tons of threads on those blurple lights. Reading makes your grow game strong. I have almost 20 sites now im attached to. Most are not good for anything. This site is gold for info.

2 Likes

Facts! I would be lost without y’all!! Are y’all saying that light is no good to use all the way through?

3 Likes