Starting my mother plants to produce many cuttings

I start in rockwool cubes Or one of the many different plugs they sell out there. Don’t overthink it. The ones that are droopy put a dome on them. they will straighten right back up. :+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

So what your saying is that soft or hard doesnt matter

3 Likes

No but the harder the stem is the longer it usually takes to get the roots showing so scraping the barky stuff off a bit will let the water absorb faster to the stem

3 Likes

Could you tell me what specific neutrinos am i missing

1 Like

2 Likes

How about a shot of the whole plant. Just looks hungry to me. One leaf has some thing on it looks like. Need a shot of the whole plant so we can see what stage of life it is in. If it’s a flowering plant, it’s probably hungry because it’s eating like a mad bush.

2 Likes

Uploading: DE8DDAE2-9DFB-4EF8-97E2-D28EA21B6298.jpeg…

1 Like

Picture did not load it looks like you hit send before it was done loading.:+1:t3:

3 Likes

I cannot help with info, but I’m also interested in any advice on mother plants because my next grow I plan on incorporating a mother, and learning how to clone.

4 Likes

Cloning is simple asf way easy if u jave a cloner with the sprayer inside and some clonex solution. Its almost dummy proof if u ask me. If u like a certain strain get one female and take however many cuts u want to grow and flower from that one and u can flower that out and keep some clones around to take cuts off of again later before u flip thos. U could continuously grow for a long period of time off of one seed or 1 clone bought from someone. Its nuts whatbu can do with these plants.

3 Likes

Recently i gave a couple of clones to my good friend

He planted them in his backyard where there is good amount of light hitting them

But for the pas 2weeks the son wasn’t at its fullest and i’ve noticed that the plants are starting to grow buds and flower

How do i get them to go back to veg

3 Likes

They needs atleast 15 plus hours of light to stay vegging. If flowering ur gonna have to add some kind of light above tgem outside to keep them vegging thinking the suns still out. Receg is gonna be 24 hrs of light for a coupke weeks prolly maybe faster as they r just starying u said.

3 Likes

Is the my only option?

I was thinking since summer just started they might go back to veg

3 Likes

They may im not an outdoors grower but i know ive seen lots run a light outside to jeep them vegging

3 Likes