Starting my mother plants to produce many cuttings

1 Like

So for around 8-10 pots i use 8 of these 50w cob lights

2 Likes

As i mentioned, do to iran’s sanctions i have only limited supplies to use

And with little money and limited access to supplies i have put together this simple grow room

If you look at my dome and aeroponic cloner, you would notice that i have made them my self

1 Like

And last but not least as for ph meters

I have these 2 ph meters to use :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey if u get 3 joint off the first plant it’s a success. A lot start and killoff plants trying and give up. It’s not the easiest to do but def not the hardest either. Is there any spots u can purchase a light and have it shipped to u. On those lights is there a driver to power them up or just what we see and a power cord thatplugs in wall. Man I wish time like this wasn’t so far and expensive as I have a lot of lights around here that would be greatstarter lights for someone in ur position it would cost way too much to ship them tho as they have some weight and size to them. Hell I was gonna send them to Cali but dude could have bought new lights for the shipping price they wanted to ship these so we didn’t do it. Can u get some shiny mylar film delivered to u there. Cover a corner in a room and make u a designated spot to grow. The mylar will help reflect the light around the area the plants r in it’ll also make the whole area of the room seem brighter as the light bounces off the film.

1 Like

Your right
I forgot to tell you that my goal is not to ger flower or buds from these mothers

My goal is to get as many clones as i can before the end of April to sell them to outdoor farmers/growers and what ever is left unsold i will plant them outdoor my self

2 Likes

Do u use a cloner or have a method u use??

1 Like

In this country and for this room that i have and this many plants, the minimum sentence is 10years

Thats why im not planing to get any buds/flowers from these plants, only only only cuttings

2 Likes

Nice. I love cloning and growing the clones out. It’s a blast and a beautiful site to see the roots grow

1 Like

As i mentioned earlier im using an aeroponic cloner as well as a home made dome

2 Likes

The lights that i have plugs directly to the wall, in this country electricity runs on 220volts not 110volts

2 Likes

So for making clones do you think my lights would be enough

1 Like

That’s right I remember now. Lol. Stoner brain here. Need to smoke to rem er shit. Just got a new phone so been getting that all going and havnt smokes in like 5 hrs now. I’m bout to flip if we don’t burn something here shortly. Lol.

1 Like

Bro getting lights shiped to me would take soooo much time to get to my hands and also would be sooo expensive

2 Likes

Lol

Bro i miss smoking the chronic ass weed that your smoking

I use to live in toronto canada

2 Likes

What color do the lights light up. White yellow look to them?? I’d say hell yeah for clones as it don’t take a whole lot of light to veg plants. Is there a way u can mount the lights on a piece of aluminum bar or something that will stay cool and help keep the light board cool and not to catch fire. Take if fifty watts each put 3 sets of them on bars as one light 3 on outside ends and 2 in the middle in lines spread apart 400 w should be enough to veg a couple mother plants and get others going around them. If ur looking to make a ton of clones and not have them all stretchy and stuff til u sale them ur gonna wanna invest in more lights to get more area coverage

1 Like

U said iran correct?? What a change Canada to Iran. Is there lighting shops there to purchase light panels and drivers? I don’t know much about anything besides Michigan. I’ve been a trapped soul pretty much my 44 years of living lol. Been to New York once canada once just over the bridge to a McDonald’s that’s close there somewhere and been to Vegas once. Otherwise been trapped in Michigan lol

1 Like

They are pinkesh

1 Like

Bro there are some underground shops that sell everything

But they charge costumers more then triple the original price

1 Like