Starting my mother plants to produce many cuttings

Bro thats exactly what i have done

1 Like

1 Like

Let me show you the light panel which i have made for my plants

1 Like

For these 8 plants im running 7 of the 50W cob

2 Likes

Hey it seems to be working well. Can u get ur hands on clones cloning solution that will kick ass a cloneelr clonex solution phd corre tly and itll get u nice rooted cuts. Purified water helps alot but is t quite necessary but ph is pretty necessary.

1 Like

Yup
I managed to buy an

“expired” 50ml clonex,

3 Likes

At this stage im not having trouble with cutting or rooting them as you can see in the pic

3 Likes

I need help with faster growing and getting more and more branches/cutting from my mother plants

2 Likes

I need your help so that with in a month i could get as many cuttings as possible

2 Likes

So from the early stages i have been trying to prune and shape my plants also

My most important question is: should i wait for my plants to bush out further more or its safe/ok to start taking as many cuttings as i can

If yes, would it slow the plants growth? Or does doing so it boost it growth?

1 Like

3 Likes

Until now all the cutting i have taken were from the branches of the bottom of the plant only.

2 Likes

Yeah unless u jave a perfect enviornment there is really no way around to having a plant grow faster as everyone here would use that method of growing. Lol. Time and patience is ur best friend at this hobby. I take small cuts also dont have to be big vuts to root them. As long as u have solid green uptop and enough stem sticking below to get wayer sprayed on it to me it is big enough to root. Ive rooted clo es woth 2 inch stems only. They grow.right out of the small phase oretry quick. Simce u wanna sell clones id say take ur top cuts and sale them a bit more than u do a regular cut or.bottom shoot. Tops will grow lots fuller and bushier like and bottoms dont have quite the uniformity that tops jave. Still htow great but not as uniform i guess i would say.

3 Likes

I wpild lower the lights to like ¹⁰ inches above the plants and see how does it feel on the back side of the hand at the lead canopy. They r tending to stretch and u wanna keep it as tight as possible.otherwise the plants gonna outgrow u real fastn

2 Likes

Bro you dont know how relieved i feel now that i know i can ask you guys for help 24hours a day​:sweat_smile::pray:

Thanks a-lot for being so patient with me :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Really?

I thought if i keep the light further away its better cause that way the plant will stretch faster and i can get more cuttings faster :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

I just took out 50cutting out of my aeroponic cloner since they have rooted enough and planted them into small plastic cups.

2 Likes

3 Likes