3 Likes

3 Likes

Your right
They were the lowest branches

Up top they looked really healthy, i planted them
Lets see what happens

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice. Yeah bottom cuts wont grow as bushy and nice as the top cuts do and bottoms are usually a little harder to get rooted. Try not to leave but like 2 or so inches of stem in the rez area to not cause any stem rot and such. When ur rez gets low on water just top it off with ro water or distilled water if ph is still in order the fresh water helps a ton and the little white bumps u see will start to shoot roots faster. Ive added cuts to my rez just topping it off 4 times before i decided to clean and add new water and new clo ex solution.

3 Likes

Its day 3 or 4 of my cuttings from the cloner to soil, and My cuttings are all looking good and healthy

Im working on a bigger cloner so i can take more cuttings

I will send a picture update

3 Likes

3 Likes

I got a 100litr cooler box
made of Styrofoam

3 Likes

It would probably work to jeep water temps from getting the outside temps but moving the sprayer inside from time to time and suck is gonna end up making a hole in that thing do u have a pump and manifold idea i got a clone king cloner but mine is only 25 i know they have a 36 site also prolly bigger. Might by the time u buy all parts and suck to build one may be able to get a 136 site one on amazon pretty cheap ready to roll lol

2 Likes

Wait u cant gwt shit too easy. Is that u right

3 Likes

3 Likes

Its done, im gonna put the pomp in it and test it out tonight

3 Likes

I have used a cooler box before, it worked ok

The last one i used, lasted for 2years

3 Likes

I got 205hole from this 100l

3 Likes

Nice man. Hope it works out great for u again.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You got one of these​:point_up_2::point_up_2: clone king cloner

Its great bro👌

Its so nice that u can find everything in the US so easy and so cheap , i have to build everything my self from ground up

2 Likes

I love my clone king it works great o ly had one sprayer head snap so far also year and a half. They r nice. They give like 5 xtra sprayer heads with mine prolly nore woth that as it has ma y more on the manifold.

2 Likes

My last cloner was a really big plastic pot which i filled the bottom holes with silicone glue

2 Likes