Starting my mother plants to produce many cuttings

Cloners r easy to do. U can use half inch black tube ran 3 inches doen from the lid in the rez after u have it ran just use a tiny drill bit and drill multiple holes in the black tube as sprayer porrs. I drilled mine on angles so the sprays went in diff directions to cover the whole inside. Worked awesome until i got the clone king.

2 Likes

Watch what u use to seal make sure it is bon toxic stuff as sitting with a chemical. Clonex solution may. Reak it down and leach to the plant. B safe there

2 Likes

That so great

2of my sprayer heads are broken
I order 40diff sprayer heads from this site

360dgree
180degree
90dgree
And a couple of misting heads

2 Likes

Nice if the lid seals good id just use the 360s so it sprays everywhere from all ports.

2 Likes

Your right

I made mine about 4years ago and is still running perfect

2 Likes

Uploading: 4EC988A2-E058-4D13-B19A-517FEF55D1E9.jpeg…
Uploading: 5CD5EAB3-643B-4CB0-82E6-6FF3F2E03686.jpeg…

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Looks good man. I used a smaller pump and materials i had to throw one together. Only thing i boufht was the 7 gallon tote to make the rez 8 believe i jave everything still tovether i can show u a pic as it was prolly half the cost in materials to do and worked awesome. Im sure urs there is way better but u can prolly even make holes in the half inch tubing and put the sprayer heads in the tubing also. Hmm. Got me thinking here. Lol

2 Likes

Do I have to get the clone kit or can I cut an out in the soil do I need root booster had anyone done it without the booster low on money

2 Likes

Well you can plant cuttings directly into soil with out any booster or clonex , and it will give you roots

But it would be best if you could get your hangs on rooting hormone /clonex for faster and more roots

1 Like

I kinnda got what your saying except the last part ….explain more plz

Also im trying to get my hands on Hydrogen Peroxide

:point_up::point_up:Should i buy one

1 Like

Peroxide will help clean up everything for u not wxpensive ans can be blught at drug stores ect. Walmart meijer ect. And yea spliff u can get roots. Do i jave an air pu.p and sto e to bubble a cup pf wayer or so. Of ao. Disrilles water phd to 5.8 maybe add a few drops pf calmag in it if u jabe to give ot aome ppms to jold a ph. Then pit airatone in cup tale the cuts and put them in the cup pf bubbly water. The bu bles oxugenate the wayer and help alot u can dip the cut end in ho ey or aloe helps seal the end Nd cUsing it to limp real bad

2 Likes

You mean dipping the cuttings into honey or aloe helps them not to limp?

2 Likes

Does hydrogen peroxide help cuttings root faster?

If yes then should i leave the cuttings in NP for a few minutes

1 Like

You said add distilled water with cal meg and Proxide ?

1 Like

So fae here it does. If i dont dip it they seem to limp over for some hours. I believe the cut sucks in alot of air into the stem causing this to happen. If i dip it it seals the end to not suck air into stem and so far i dont get ones that li.p if i dip them. I always use clo ex gel but hear aloe and or honey works

3 Likes

I got it

The problem with clonex jel and aeroponic cloner is that when i dip the cuttings in clonex and i place them in the cloner , with the first spray all the clonex get wiped off the stem

3 Likes

It is in the stem and a slight coating on the stem to help sti.ulaye roots its a hormone to help out root formation mine come off too but seals the stem opening

2 Likes

Mark this morning out of no where my pump made a dirty sound then stoped working

Oh my god it toke me like 2hours to look for Diy videos on you tube

I opened it up and cleaned the hell out of it, turned it back on, and it worked but still has the nasty sound when its out side of the water

4 Likes