Starting my mother plants to produce many cuttings

Any how i hope nothing goes wrong again cause in after 2hours my cuttings were looking dead

5 Likes

I wouldnt run my pu.p out of water anyhow. They r meant for watwr to cool off the internals of u ever get a chance grab a second one so u jabe a backup for a day like this of it happens. I jave several pu.ps here. They r cheap here tho lole 10 bucks each to 20 or so.

3 Likes

Yes you are 100% right

I gotta have a backup pump in case

an average pump in this country is around 90-140$

3 Likes

But luckly all my cutting got back on their feet again :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Shit u need to pack up jump the wall and swim away from there. Lol

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yea its crazy here bro :sweat_smile:

:rofl::rofl:
Picture update of the new (i call it👉)
“Cloner100L250H”

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

So what u cut is gonna be ur starter plug?? Is it biodegradable?? If so id look inyo whats all init as certain thing may lea h into the pla t which would or could not be good for the consumer
Otherwise if it works run with it. Lol

1 Like

Its called Polyethylene roll

And To be honest with you i have check if its suitable or not

But I’ve been using it for almost 3years and it seems to work

Lol

2 Likes

Got a question

Whats all the new talk about TEA or compost tea

3 Likes

I dont use them alot do tho. I just kinda try and stick to just the main nutes and some additives.

2 Likes

Thats why you peel the side of the cuttings kind of like a carrot. I do it every time i clone.

3 Likes

I never scrape the stems unless harder and woodsy feeling and ive never had any issues getting cuts to root. I will say i did scrape the bery first cuts i tried and they seemed to het slimy and mushy like and roots formed above the bottoms i scraped so i havnt scraped any since. Unless really woody. Hell clonex gel isnt even needed really prilly use aloe would do same thing as clonex does. I know the clonex works great but hell i can run the clo er for 2 months nonstop add new cuts in to root and not add anything but plain ro water

2 Likes

Your right

I use clonex mainly for cuttings which i stick in soil or coco

3 Likes

Bro the link doesnt work

4 Likes

If u start and type budbusterpro in the search bar itll show under where u see one that says the li k .net click that same thi g. I just manually searched it ill try and post it see if it works

5 Likes

Thanks alot

4 Likes

Im almost done taking as many cuttings as i could

Now im gonna keep the strains that grew faster that had a nice smell to it and had all the factors for me to decide i want to keep them for next year…. the rest of them i want to put into flower

Could you tell me How many of those 50W cob LEDs do i need to put up on a single plant?

4 Likes

For flower ur gonna want 35 to 50 watts per square foot of canopy space. So for a 5x5 are u roughly wanna jave about 1000 true watts for a nice grow with dense buds. If u can find some white looking leds i believe would help out alot to add with the pink red hue ones u jave now. Would also brighten up the room alot with whites also. Use a flat white paint on the walls and floors if possible as the flat white reflects light nice kinda like a mirror does but without causing hott spots in the rooms from harder beams flashing off tthe mirror surface of mylar

3 Likes