Stay sick! **WEEKLY VIDEO UPDATES**

Since these plants are literally coming down this evening I have nothing to update. But soon will be dropping more seeds. Wassup everybody!!! Lots of familiar faces around here!!

These 2 are WWA and started beginning of February. They are coming down tonight so that makes them 15 weeks old.

31 Likes

Lovely looking plants. That last pic there is drool-worthy.

9 Likes

Had a good bit of foxtailing towards the end of the grow, but for my first grow I am EXTREMELY pleased and ready to get my other tent up and running along side this one.

12 Likes

Thanks brother!! Those QB lights are the business lol

10 Likes

Welcome!
welcome%20weed%20dudes

14 Likes

Wassup Mac G!!!

9 Likes

Hey, I know you, welcome!!!

2a5d833f63849ed6624c90fc81174a5e

5 Likes

Well ya don’t say!!! Haven’t talked to you in FOREVER!!! lol

6 Likes

How are you this morning? Still morning in my neck of the woods, anyway. I’m excited to follow your journal, everywhere, lol

3 Likes

I’m GRAVY!!! Chest and back is sore from Top Golf(first time there) but I’m rebuilding lights so I’m chipper lol

I’m adding these and rebuilding the frame

14 Likes

Missile’s now your gonna watch the same plants 3 different times bahaha I had no idea there would be this many of the same people :eyes::rofl:

7 Likes

So you know how to do the wiring, it sounds like. They look good, I know my COBs were my best grow investment. I know you will be happy with that addition!

3 Likes

They will only run during flower. They are 660nm far red strips

6 Likes

Hahaha yes I want to watch your grow in 3D man lol that is a sweet light your building my friend :sunglasses:

5 Likes

3D lmfao that was slick

3 Likes

They will make those buds so nice and dense, you won’t regret it. My CRI 90 have a bit of that far red affect, I love it.

7 Likes

You know a little extra blue at the end of flower helps increase THC by a little.

10 Likes

No but you knew it and now yes, I know that lol nah I never knew blue in flower helped. I was talking to dbrn about adding some blue strips next to the red just for the “cool looking” aspect.

8 Likes

When I build my veg light in a few months I’ll have to have you on standby :wink:

6 Likes

Lol I am just following the light gods requests

What are you gonna build?

5 Likes