Stay sick! **WEEKLY VIDEO UPDATES**

Well you are doing and outstanding job :grin: I’m impressed :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you!!! I hold that high coming from the lady who grows ww/sunflower hybrids lmao

5 Likes

Lol thank you :relaxed::blush::wink:

3 Likes

Looked like the perfect bud for a baseball game :grin:

3 Likes

Haha we can try it if you like . I haven’t actually smoked any of her yet. Maybe I’ll do that tonight :dash: I haven’t been able to leave that critical alone lately! I have to grow another one of those. Has that old school skunk taste to it! Yummy :drooling_face:

5 Likes

What spectrum of blue?

3 Likes

Blue near the UV spectrum and some UV, both.

Was trying to find some specific nanometers for you, I’ll probably have to get back to yo on that.

~MacG

6 Likes

Visible light blue in the ~400–450 nm, closer to 400 is closer to UV.

Blue and UV-A light is known to trigger cryptochrome 320 – 500 nm and blues and Uv within this range could be benneficial.

UV-B (290 – 320 nm) in small quantities can be useful to help with pest resistance and may stimulate resin productions without damage, but too much is very detrimental.

UV-B light reportedly elicits THC accumulation in both leaves and buds (Pate, 1983; Lydon et al., 1987; Potter and Duncombe, 2012).

8 Likes

Plants are harvested. What a long time that was…sheeesh!!

18 Likes

I’ve been hunting that old school skunk smell/taste for yrs now…

4 Likes

Woohoo Kid that is awesome :grin: Congratulations :tada: my friend! I’m going to spare everybody on this site my GIF I usually give lol I think it’s getting wore out anyhow :wink:

I’m excited for you :grin:

4 Likes

Me too! I :heart: that taste more so than the new fruity ones lol a friend of mine gave me some seeds that came from a bag of old school skunk.
He just grew one not too long ago and the seeds were still good LOL I’m anxious to try mine :grin: :joy: can’t wait :wink:

3 Likes

If I had one of my critical seeds left I would definitely offer it to you :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you oh so nice lady friend!! Lol oh just go ahead and throw it on up!

2 Likes

Lol for you I will my friend :grin: only cause you asked :wink:

Nice job Kid :grin: Congratulations :star_struck:
361a8bb122e0db457fc278b00e1d3757c74438b8

7 Likes

THERE IT IS!!! When you get this GIF it’s like the last day of school and now you get that summer break. Hell yeah gimme that gif lol

4 Likes

Haha I got you :wink: all you have to do is say the word!

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting on this GIF for almost 5 months now lmfao finally!!!

4 Likes

Lol it does seem like it takes that long doesn’t it!
I’ve been waiting to see your buds so I can give it to you :wink:

3 Likes

Deciding to do that 2nd plant last night at midnight was a terrible idea lol I can’t believe I looked down and it was 5am.

3 Likes