Stay sick! **WEEKLY VIDEO UPDATES**

@imSICKkid @BudBrother is who I asked about the dmt root

3 Likes

Hard ta say. I had eaten, vaped and smoked a ton by then.

4 Likes

I dont know anything about DMT but one of my good buddies asked if I knew of a reliable source to find the root bark. I dont know what the hell that means but figured I would ask

3 Likes

When I come across a vile of DMT I buy up all that I can. I hoard that shit! The cid, shrooms and other is easy enough to come by for me. The cook I know is in jail for a bit. The last vial I had was the best of my life. Finally got to actually blast off!

5 Likes

Yeah it sounds intense. I just tried acid on the 4th of July for the first time lol

I tripped (1/8 shrooms) to fireworks as well :joy:

I also celebrate Tripsgiving every year with cid. Usually 4-6 of us get together every year after Thanksgiving with our fams. Last one actually saved a guys life. He calls when he feels suscidal, but after he spent 40 mins in the phone laughing and listening to us all blown away; he made plans to trip with us in a few months. He was at one of our monthly shroom parties recently. Doing Acid saved a manā€™s life. True story.

3 Likes

Well I got really, really stoned for the fourth lol :laughing::yum:

3 Likes

I took a handful of prerolls of my ww and kinda passed them out. Nobody knew that I actually grew it though but everyone got super high haha

5 Likes

Haha now thatā€™s the shit right there :grin: just sit and smile :wink:

4 Likes

We should really be pmā€™ing

2 Likes

Itā€™s a nice strain for sure

3 Likes

I know I was sooo friggin hyped lmao I wish there was a reaction camera recording my face yesterday morning whenever I opened the tent to that :rofl::rofl: if I recall I may have gagged a little

3 Likes

Trip acidā€¦ tomorrow hopefullyā€¦lolā€¦

3 Likes

Little video update for you homies!!

10 Likes
6 Likes

Hahahah Iā€™m totally a spectator.

6 Likes

You can make a female reproduce itself. By spraying colloidal silver on one branch, That branch will produce male pollen sacks and self propagate itself. But the seeds produced will be feminized. Feminized seeds are not as stable as regular seeds . regular having the possibility of being male or female.so to produce regular seeds you need a male plant of the same strain to produce regular seeds of that exact strain.

6 Likes

Tag @mrcrabs your head spinnin yet

4 Likes

Ty :+1: got it

5 Likes

Making your rounds ehhh??? Good to see ya brother!

5 Likes