Stay sick! **WEEKLY VIDEO UPDATES**

Thanks brother Glad to be here

6 Likes

Og kush on left and sposed to be original skunk #1 on right

9 Likes

I think youā€™re right @charlieseeds. Iā€™ve also read here that feminized seeds have 100% ROI since they produce only feminized seeds, compared to regular seeds that only returns half of your work properly since the chance to produce only feminized seeds is 50%. This stuff can be too confusing for a beginner like me sometimes, but that makes it even more exciting. LOL

4 Likes

Regular seeds are overall better plants and more stable then fem seeds. But for someone with a small space its absolutely worth it to just start with fem seeds instead of messing with rags. I just bought some colloidal silver and I plan on spraying the Panama Red seeds with it.

10 Likes

I am waiting on the seeds, and Iā€™m still reading alot to get ready. But Iā€™m gonna try to grow out a few pure Arcata Trainwreck females and find a Panama red male to breed them.

9 Likes

Got a new toy to play with in a few months

5 Likes

12 Likes

Week 5

9 Likes

Consider the return on investment from breeding a male plant to a female plantā€¦ if you are in at, say, $10 per seed, so have a material cost of $20 for the two seedsā€¦ but end up yielding a few hundred seeds out of the resultsā€¦ pretty epic ROI.

5 Likes

Yo yo. TxCanna present

8 Likes

Wassup man. Glad you popped in!

4 Likes

images%20(14)

Welcome to Growers Network @txcanna :grin:

Hey I know you :wink:

4 Likes

Yes you do lol. Iā€™ll catch yall after work. @imSICKkid Iā€™ll get a hold of you in a bit. All my light stuff came in.

7 Likes

Hey buddy glad to see youšŸ‘ @txcanna

5 Likes

Welcome @txcanna great group of people :boom: :100: Here !

5 Likes

Lol yes. We know each other I migrated with everyone else

6 Likes

7 Likes
9 Likes

Shit dawg that ainā€™t nothing. Donā€™t sweat that super crop man.

6 Likes

Day 2 of flower

5 Likes