Stay sick! **WEEKLY VIDEO UPDATES**

Looking good bro wow those are some quality pics shows the bud quality stacking beautifully

6 Likes

Thanks man, I always take my time with pictures.

4 Likes

Next round down. Some Breakfast x Lemon Alien

7 Likes

Another one down. He wanted empty space around the outsides of the name for stickers. Holler at me if you want to spice up your grow area.

7 Likes

That looks sweet! Nice work!

3 Likes

Thank you Mrs. Coolest lady on the forum lol

4 Likes

Lol you are so welcome the coolest “KID” on the forums :wink:

3 Likes

Awww that’s so nice to see the family getting along so well;)

8 Likes

Haha it is isn’t it :wink: I love when we all just get along!

6 Likes

7 Likes

@BudBrother since you ever so graciously named the small auto Calamity Jane :joy::joy: …figured you might wanna see her last pictures of her alive. Getting the chop in the morning

12 Likes
4 Likes

Jack Herer is an amazing strain. Really unique pungent flavor and aroma. Nice grow!

1 Like

Haha yeah lemme just text you an address and you can send me an ounce of your best shit haha gtfoh @ruhl with your undercover cop having ass. @Ladithief who is the moderator nowadays…cause they suck at vetting people. @nick can you use your powers to show ruhl the exit?

5 Likes

Haha right no doubt what’s wrong with these mofos

1 Like

Man she smells out of this world. Unmistakable lemon skittles smell. She always has me salivating lol

1 Like

Dude I got seed companies posting more then I do on this page. This place has turned into a ghost town for the home hobbyist community

2 Likes

Oh I noticed ppl are getting pissed I use my thread as a grow journal I dont want seed ads for companys I dont or wont use or ppl like this douche trying to hem ppl up

3 Likes

Yeah this place is becoming a sketchy slum… not impressed at all…

1 Like

No doubt but I do love the small chunk of legit growers with morals and something intelligent to add to the convo or the newer growers looking for advice or help

4 Likes