Stay sick! **WEEKLY VIDEO UPDATES**

And, as a “newer grower” who needs s***loads of advice, I am pleading with you guys to not give up on us! We don’t always say it, but your combined experience as growers is an amazing encyclopedia of knowledge and reassurance for us noobs. I don’t know any of you personally, but I only “met” decent people here. They might not appreciate the hobbyist on the commercial side, but on this side, you peoples are kings.

5 Likes

You can always holler at me if you need something.

3 Likes

Ladies are bulking nicely in week 6 of flower. Month left is a test of patience at this point haha

JACK HERER

C99xBB

MAMA MIA AUTO

And the 5 BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN seedling are finding their footing.

8 Likes

I did notice a large lack of home/hobby growers when I joined the site. It still seems like a great site with people focused on growing. Seed ads are nice compared to other sites I have been on where people just ruin discussion with trolling. I wouldn’t mind hanging around and watching it grow.

2 Likes

I’m curious Mr. Sick… What is that white thing on top of your soil? Or is that your soil? Either way, those are gorgeous plants. Bravo!

3 Likes

That is gnat nix. Whenever I transplanted these plants from solo cups I saw a couple gnats flying around. So I spread a layer over the medium to prevent them from laying eggs or reproducing. I haven’t seen them in in over a month but I leave it as a precaution. I wont spray insecticides or anything for that matter on my plants.

5 Likes

Looking dank bro

2 Likes

Well he got the exit ! whoever the f he was.good heads up sick !

4 Likes

I already flagged them hrs ago

1 Like

Thank you man

1 Like

I got a 2 in 1 tent also! I really love it. I wish it was a gorilla😥… But i love it! Makes everything nice and tidy and i still have my 2 4x4 bloom tents

8 Likes

That is a nice tent! I need to look into something like that, that would be better in my small area I have to veg with.

4 Likes

The other side is a 4x4. Its 68" long 80" by 48" vivosun amazon $159 works great.

5 Likes

very nice what strain is she?.

3 Likes

That’s a good question Charlie. It was supposed to be a Trainwreck fem photo when I planted it…but ended up being an auto.

3 Likes

Hell yeah I got my 8x4 vivosun tent on Facebook for 90$ works great

3 Likes

Sweet what a score! You stole that thing.

2 Likes

14 Likes
10 Likes

The C99xBlueberry cross came down today. She was a fun one to grow and loaded with resin.

Only 2 left. The Jack Herer has 2 weeks ish…and the mama mia is coming down probably this weekend.

The Breakfast x Lemon Alien seedlings are hitting their stride. Just waiting for these plants to get done

8 Likes