Stay sick! **WEEKLY VIDEO UPDATES**

Lemme go back and get the exact day

2 Likes

17 days ago. And I was aiming for 2 weeks out

4 Likes

awesome! I’ll just make note of that. And in seven or eight months when I do my next Harvest I’ll be sure to document it well for you :wink:

2 Likes

I bookmarked your notes so I know where they’re at when it’s time for me to do it LOL my Stoner brain will forget. But I won’t forget to do it haha

2 Likes

I mean, the pictures speak for themselves lol I mean, whose to say they wouldn’t have done it on their own. Do I think they would have done THAT…on their own that fast? No lol

2 Likes

I totally agree with you. I don’t think it would have done it that fast either.

2 Likes

Hell my other plant didn’t do it and I didn’t give her ice. I drilled the stem(which I wont do again) but that’s it.

2 Likes

So you don’t think you’ll go with drilling the stem again? Just do the ice baths

2 Likes

The way plants create bigger buds is by uptake in nutrients and water that we give them. So you damage the way they make bigger buds in hopes of having bigger buds. Lol ol’ Rob gave me a back of the head smack and schooled me on a video call one night lol love that guy!!

3 Likes

I was going to say I’ve always heard him say he wasn’t a believer of that. I’ve heard that one before. I was going to do it my first harvest but I said nap forget it I did do the darkness though.

You need to pop over in the lab and check out Bogleg journal it’s a new post LOL

2 Likes

Ok…why are you lol about his journal haha

2 Likes

Is it just me or is it a tad nipply in here? Wind must be coming out of the north today :rofl::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ll stop now…

3 Likes

Lol I think I felt a draft :yum: haha

2 Likes

oh shit dude! I grow a ton of wwas and these look AMAIZING! Cover of Auto High Times right here!

5 Likes

Haha the cover lol your to kind brother. Thank you for the compliment!!!

2 Likes

I might know a guy with it… being in Canada I would mail to you…

3 Likes

That would be amazing I have missed that old school skunk smell n flavor haven’t seen any since 1995 lol;) I could send u tangilope if u like orange /citrus sativas it has a unique buzz and amazing taste. More of a psychedelic stimuli buzz.

2 Likes

Or I could send ya lvpk it’s super potent (similar buzz to vanilla kush) the buzz on this one lasts and lasts (up to 4.5 hrs for real!)

4 Likes

Do we have a seed trading thread going over here?

3 Likes