Stretching already?

Thanks bro! I’d be for sure fucking lost right now of not for y’all lol

2 Likes

Thats the best advice ever… One I didn’t even listen too myself. Is what it be! Soak up the the lessons learned from others mistakes and you will appreciate it - financially and wisely. Umm wisely ain’t the right word but I’m still tired :sleeping: you get it!

2 Likes

@peanuthead go on toolots.com search led grow lights. U can get a 240w set for 149

1 Like

I have 4 of the 240w sets. U get 2 boards on heat sinks 1 driver hangers rachet straps. Hell of a deal

1 Like

Get the one that Kevin just listed.

1 Like

I use that for side lighting…two of them and the Spider Farmer 4000 for the main light. Here is a pic of them running. You don’t need to spend a ton of money, I am just suggesting that in the future you get you a small vegging light.

4 Likes

Yeah I got all the way to where you select shipping and there’s no way I’m doing economy and waiting six weeks for it and I can’t afford 80$ for shipping. So I guess Amazon it is​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hmmm. I got the lights to me it was like 9 days or so im in michigan so id say u would get them within 2 weeks .aybe a hair over. Ill see how long it said it would be for ours but it came in like 9 days. Thats the best steal u will find anywhere so far. The lights have a veg and bloom switch

1 Like

We paid 26 bucks shipping only or 29. And that was for 4 240 sets and a 120 setup

1 Like

Dude, just go to hardware store, buy a 5000k compact fluorescent, a cheap reflector, and that is ALL you need till you go into Veg.
It’s alot safer with the heat issue as well.

1 Like

Bad idea compact fluorescents for the most part don’t have a good spectrum at all.

2 Likes

Hey across the river!
That is a beautiful looking grow.
I guess for Missouri; YOU SHOWED US!
I am impressed, and envious. :face_with_monocle:
Stay Growing Brother!

Sincerely,
A Illinois Brother

1 Like

Thanks for the Kudos! But after being on here for a month…one thing is apparent…I’m a 50 years of experience old growing newbie lol.

2 Likes

Lol right. I’m 43 and THOUGHT I knew what I was doing lol

1 Like

Peanut your doing fine, don’t get all flustered…all I was showing you was just get yourself a small seedling light and keep em short and thick before you crank up a big light in the tent. That big light you had is just fine for the vegg part of your grow and looks like it would be fine for the flower too. No need to send everything back.

1 Like

I already sent it back, it was getting my tent up to like 90 degrees! I’m gonna order the Aglex off Amazon, I’ve actually seen some grows with it and the light itself beat out Mars Hydro TS1000! Got a question, should I still keep the cups over them at this stage?

2 Likes

nope take em off, and just try your best to not overwater. keep your light as close as possible to keep em from stretching. That’s why I like that little seedling light, your plants can actually touch it and it doesn’t burn them.

I have a Aglex light sitting on the floor gathering dust. It’s different than the one you posted. It’s the one with the four COB LED on it.

1 Like

That’s the little one huh? lol

1 Like

What about my nutrients? I have some really good three stage from Advanced Nutrients…?

1 Like

Used those for years…great nutes and you don’t have to check your PH ever. You got good nutes there. I use AN’s Connessuer line now, even more expensive than the three part. I have three jugs of the three part they were like 6 gallons each, still have about a gallon of each.

2 Likes