Stretching already?

Nice! Is it too early still? I have the app on my phone that tells you how to mix and how much, etc.

1 Like

So peanut I thought you were joking arenā€™t you in soil and if so what kind. I canā€™t vouch for many others products I only use FF. Many soils you donā€™t have to feed for at least a month. Before I continue a stoned babbleā€¦whats your medium?

2 Likes

Iā€™m using happy frog 70%, 20% perlite and 10% vermiculite. If I had my way all I would do the whole way is water them but I know they are gonna need them

2 Likes

Dude your fineā€¦ those 6 seedlings is what we are talking about right? You wonā€™t need to look at your nutes for a while. Your gonna up pot them in week or whatever and then be in new soil regardless. Plus how many up pots you do might have some say I that as well, I usually do 3 rounds. THEN on top of all that. This may sounds crazy but I donā€™t even start a low 300/500ppm dose till I see something asking for itā€¦ thatā€™s me. everybody is different but thats how I roll.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome bro! Lmao

3 Likes

No they fixed it already, it was only the IPhone app that they had a problem with, the Android app was fine. They just didnā€™t want anyone starting a new grow in the app with the problems it was having. App away lol

2 Likes