SuperNewb! please help

Your wife is correct the full moon seems to correlate with strange behavior :joy:

2 Likes

You can remove most of the branches off the males to reduce the chance of polinating the other plants.you only need a cpl to get pollen off.

3 Likes

Hey new grower here to @hoppiefrog and @deusoboy420know me and have helped me loads they know their shit but yes those r Male be careful even tossing them in another tent pollen will get out and pollinate your fems and leave u with seedy bud I would toss em to be safe also yes from what I hear males are ahead of females by a few weeks and in our case it’s good as we have the time frame to take care of em imo

3 Likes

Btw when I say I’m new I am about to have my first harvest Friday started in may with no knowledge but you will learn quick especially with these 2

4 Likes

Males are gone :frowning:. Super majestic but… looks like I found you guys just in the nick of time.

3 Likes

I was just going to say cut them out of there.

2 Likes

3 Likes

These are the 3 babes I have left. Any thoughts?https://share.icloud.com/photos/0qTbNMVeEdxLtp4UIiZeKb_jw#Superior_Township,_MI

1 Like

https://share.icloud.com/photos/09mPAwuKG5cRSR-WXbRNDiT9Q#Superior_Township,_MI

2 Likes

#1 is still waiting to tell the story, #2 is a female for sure :wink: #3 is as well I believe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with @hoppiefrog but I personally would keep a very close eye on #1

2 Likes

Lookin good brotha!

2 Likes

Agreed 1 is suspect where did u get ur seeds

2 Likes

Morning! Night shift is treacherous ugh. Thanks for input! The tent actually somehow feels” better getting those two OUT. The girls hopefully can relax and start their journey.i talk like they are human. It is funny how much humans and cannabis plants parallel each other. I am amazed everyday especially pH, EC Co2 exchange these are all elements that I deal with in the ICU even air emboli when cloning that can happen. This is by far one of the most challenging and awesome experiences for me. I am hooked for sure. Seeds came from a dispo. Old World Genetics ( DJ Shorts’). It’s called Shortbread ( Lambsbread x F5 Blueberry x Soul Diesel. Can not wait to give her a grand inhale ::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

4 Likes

Heya! What are your thoughts on transplanting in flowering stage. I think that I undershot the size of my plant pots. I do not know if they need more room. The roots on the males I cut were impressive and those were in 5 gallon pots. I do. Or want to cause them any undue stress

1 Like

5 gals should be ok I ran fives forever indoors it should be fine are they hard pots or fabric roots do far better in fabric in my experience they can breathe and they air prune where as with plastic they hit a wall and start circling and will bind up much easier

2 Likes

I was wondering about the plastic bs fabric. I have plastic the owner of the hydro store said when I transplanted in the fabric pots they were a bit a a hassle as you have to cut the roots . Did you have issues with that ?

1 Like

No, it’s easy peasy to transplant out of fabric. I can help you.

2 Likes

I started with plastic but there was no other option for me when I started I love my fabric pots I have far healthier happier plants for it I usually try to flip em inside out slowly for transplant once you’ve done it a few times you will get the hang of it

3 Likes

He made it sound awful.

2 Likes