Sweet's Journal

Sorry I haven’t been on much. I finally found a job. $15/hr Packing/shipping for a local family owned pistachio and wine ranch, it’s freaking awesome!

Anyway, here’s an update on my girls. They’re looking so good!

GMO

~

Mickey kush (auto)

11 Likes

Hey thats great news about the job! Congratulations glad your happy with it! Good to see you posting. The plants are looking well!

5 Likes

Thanks! I’m super happy about my girls. And I’m hoping the job works out.

6 Likes

Your doing great!

6 Likes

Woah you guys! I didn’t know what to expect with auto flowers. I’m so glad someone suggested not topping/trimming. My little Mickey has been putting on some serious growth and started flowering on me so I’m switching gears real fast like. As for GMO, I couldn’t be happier. She responded beautifully to my topping and defoliation. I can’t wait to see her bud!

~

Mickey kush (auto)

~

GMO

9 Likes

Looking good, thanks for the update. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Very happy w/ the progress on my girls!

GMO

Mickey kush (auto)

8 Likes

They look great!!

4 Likes

Looking good. I don’t think your lights puts off much heat so I would move it down as close as you think you’re safe. I believe that’s a fairly low wattage light so the closer you get it to your plants the better, to a point. You don’t want to cook them. I would try lowering them down around a foot away from the top of your plant. And then keep a very close eye on the very top of the highest plant. This might just give you a little more size and density to your flowers. If it handles that really well for a few days drop it a few more inches. If you think it’s harming the top bud raise it up 6 inches.

Your leaf color looks good your plants are praying to the light all in all looking really good. :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Here’s some pics of stuff from the harvest fest today. I didn’t get a pic of the pumpkin cookie, but I assure you it was good. Ha!

5 Likes

Too bad that silicone pipe has a metall bowl. Ive seen those that have a glass bowls. I stopped smoking out of metal and screens in the 90’s. Glass only for me.

When i go out walking the dogs i take my sherlock pipe.

4 Likes

That’s the one my other half picked. Said it’s easy to use at work.

I picked this one, It has the glass insert. I really like it a lot.

Oh and it has a place for wax.

7 Likes

And a cover and looks like a poker rod also.

3 Likes

Update!

Harvest time for Mickey kush (auto). Definitely learned a lot, and I belive I know how to improve next time.

~

GMO is still going strong. She’s looking absolutely stunning! I anticipate needing more stakes or something because the buds are starting to get heavy. I’m unprepared for scrogging (think it’s too late at this point anyway) but I now have a better understanding. As always I’ll look into improvements in future grows. I’m so happy with her!

9 Likes

Looking good. I think we’re pretty much all learn something new every grow. Some grows more than others.

5 Likes

Very cool. Looking really good. I always learn new things. That is the spice of life. Learn something new everyday.

3 Likes

My girl is getting heavy and starting to tilt a bit. Since I can’t scrog this late, I improvised like I would in any other gardening situation. I also defoliated for a little better air flow.

9 Likes

Looking good! How the other smoke? Has it cured? Have you been smoking it? Sorry off to work.

3 Likes

It’s been drying for the past 4 days. I’ve been checking on it. Looks good so far but I haven’t tasted it yet, I wanna give it a little longer.

6 Likes

I always take a small test bud before i trim the entire plant a few days ahead because I like to try a little larfy bud. Kinda gives me an idea of what to expect. And well thats half the fun after its done. Waiting is the hardest part.

8 Likes