Taking over after grower walked out

Hello and Good morning.
Last year I posted about my new job as an assistant. That did not work out. I spent more time remodeling grow building and working at dispensary.
Well,well grower walks out! Along with his assistant. I had gotten push out until they needed me for bucking (cutting buds off stalks)the plants. Lol. They(grower & assistant) walked out after trimming 1/2 of what was needed. They took all of what was trimmed, plants and more!
So the investors call me to take over everything. Shit, I dont know anything about what is happening at grow! I know how to grow but dont know their systems. Osmosis filtering system, lighting schedules. I just had to fly by the seat of my skinny pants,lol. So I have been working it the best I can. There is enough water filtered for now. I am transplanting what needs it. Then I have over 150 clones ready to transplant.
This is crazy to me! I have moved my camper to grow to run everything and guard what wasn’t taken. Locked in 24/7.
I wanted a grow of my own but investors are trying to sell off everything and get out. Dam it.
Anyway the veg room lights was on 24/7. I switched them to 18/6. I know the reasoning behind 24/7 but my opinion is plants need their sleep also. Clones were on same light scedual so I changed them also. All temps and humidity are good.
Ok Q; washing used pots? Is there anything that I need to rinse pots with? I’ll wash them of coarse but is there anything else I need to rinse them with? Also any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry it’s so long!

9 Likes

less lighting already saves your investors… keep making them money and they might stay!!!

6 Likes

Dayummmmm. What a fiasco

3 Likes

wow @fifth, an opportunity of a lifetime, you have just arrived. Time to learn as much as you can, and glad you moved there, become one with the plants!!

Ok Q; washing used pots? Is there anything that I need to rinse pots with

Quick fix is with a warm soapy solution of light bleach. I think there are better products available on the market though. There was horti-clean from Growershouse, but seems to be discontinued.

4 Likes

Dayummmmm. What a fiasco

Nothing like a little bit of pressure, in the deep end, growing cannabis.

7 Likes

@fifth Def a trial by fire for you.:wink:
Sucks this all got shoved onto your plate.

Just an FYI. Bleach requires multiple rinsing to completely remove the residues.
Peroxide /water solution would be a cheaper easier solution and no rinse required.
Just evaporates the extra o molecule when dry.
I use it in my room between grows and works without a hitch.
:v::pray:

9 Likes

Just an FYI. Bleach requires multiple rinsing to completely remove the residues.
Peroxide /water solution would be a cheaper easier solution and no rinse required.

Thanks for your pro tip @oldguy .

5 Likes

@chrisj No pro here brother. :wink:
Just love my green girls. :facepunch::+1:
:v:

5 Likes

Thank you! Another Q; there are plenty of 3gal pots can I plant clones in those and not have to do it again?

4 Likes

Yes you can use those. I put my clones in 3 gallons for mothers and 5 gallons for flower. But 3 gallons work great.

4 Likes

Also I’ll have to mix the soil. This is what is here.

4 Likes

Awesome Thank you!

2 Likes

Dam trying to post in a hurry. Lol not good

2 Likes

That’s not all. I’ll write them down.

1 Like

Time to finish Royal Cheese blunt then back to work till lunch.
Living the life! Loving every second!

6 Likes

I know ur in a tough spot but with a little luck and a great grow U maybe able to work ur way into the job of ur life time. Good luck with ur grow and be safe

4 Likes

I sure hope so. If not with these investors then maybe those that will buy all the stuff. Experience is where it’s at! Experience is what I’m getting. There is a plus all the way around for me.

3 Likes

I also agree with the H202 for cleaning. It’s much safer than other products for your plants imo. Good Luck! And may your fast track to growing be good to you.

5 Likes

I’m tired! Transplanted 80 plants today along with other daily duties. Been a good day! Now to make soil for the other 20 plants and 160 clones. It’s not easy but I love it!

3 Likes

Id help! Lol

1 Like