Taking so long for an autoflower

That makes perfect sense. I already flipped them though . So what do you recommend now??

6 Likes

One day wont hurt nothing. Flip it to like 15 hrs defol and lollipo then in a daybor 2nif all looks well move to 12 12 lowering the time to 15 may promote the flower to kick in a bit also i notice with my fems if i slowly amp the times down by about the 14.5 to 15 hrs on i start to see signs of pistils and such so its possible.

2 Likes

Okay guys how does this look?? It’s my First time ever doing this much defoliation

9 Likes

Need a little middle defoliated for better air flow. And more light but just a little bit. Anyways they come back pretty fast. if its a photoperiod you should see at least a 40%-60% in stretch. Im gonna say 55% stretch or more.

7 Likes

:grimacing:

7 Likes

Is this better?

5 Likes

Yeah dont take any more off.

8 Likes

9 Likes

They look ok just let em go now.

6 Likes

Will do . Going to go back 18/6 to let them heal for maybe five days then go to 12/12 And hope they start flowering

5 Likes

You dont even need to do that. If the lights already 12/12 just leave it they will stretch grow. Or do whatever you want. The plants photoreceptors can cause slower growth if you keep changing the lights. How many days has it been 12/12?

6 Likes

It’s been 12 /12 for two days

3 Likes

You may be ok 3 days and i would probably not do it. But thats if your in no hurry. I have noticed the window for switching times is 1-3 days. 6+ days in and if you tried to go back you just earned a 10 day- 2week lag on the plant resuming normal groth. Ive revegged a ton of plants and and photos are usually mature enough to flower at 47-60 days.

7 Likes

Keeping on 12/12 man . Im hoping to see some flowering and finally find out if these are really photos !!! Thank you for all the advice again guys :pray:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Looks much better :metal::beers::100:

5 Likes

Awesome. That looks pretry fricken good dude. Did a great job. Now the plant can focus mor on whatvu r gonna wanna harvest. Just in two weeks or so or as u see it pop up on bottom take all the shit off u have now and dont let it grow back on the stems at bottoms u have bare. U should end up woth some nice fat tops woth some good weoght to them. Ir gonna be happy i bet. Use twine and tie them off to the sides of the pot to spread it a little wider and they will get a little lower also as u spread them. They r gonna prolly close to double in size or atleas get another 1/3 taller in stretch.

4 Likes

lolloping the lower canopy is good if you need to but often you can pull the sides down and the light will get deep in the canopy, training the plant is more important IMO

6 Likes

Would it be to late to put a trellis?

4 Likes

I mean if u r using it to basically hold in place and supprt the bud weights go for it as u will prolly need it. As buds get bigger theybget heavier and some plants tend to wanna lay sideways as the weight takes it south.

4 Likes