Taking so long for an autoflower

Looking pretty damn good now.

2 Likes

Thank you ! What do you think ? Another month?

2 Likes

2 Likes

What do you guys think??? What do you guys prefer a little amber and milk?

2 Likes

Id wait at least a week and check daily though.

2 Likes

Like I said it’s day 35 in flowering the website I got them off said day to harvest 65 to 70 days!

1 Like

The tric still have the grey hue to them which would be clear trics. Give it another week and check if still lots of clear then wait 2 or 3 days and check again. Dont check the top top buds go about mid plant and scope them. Find a small nickle sized bud and yank it and scope it out. After u scope the outer part of the bud rip it in half and look at the inner of the trics cokirs also. If sone cloudy on out and all clear inside id def wait it out a bit more let some amvers start oñ the tops which should give u cloudy most ways thru dont go too much amber tho as to me it alters the flavor of the pot makes it less tasty amber trics are degraded trics which are dead dont hold much thc if any went to cbd/cbg or some shit like that. I go for little amber but as milky as i can get them.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this advice man it’s greatly appreciated !!! You guys have been so helpful . I’ve learned so much and I feel like this current crop is going to be my best yet and a product of everything I have learned

3 Likes

Did u get some grove bags to put stuff in after dried. They r a game changer. Get a good start with them. Lol. Makes for a way better tasting bud being self burped and all.

3 Likes

No I haven’t! I bought so many mason jars for my last two grows lol and now I feel like Im obligated to keep using them. What makes the bags better??

3 Likes

U know how u open jars 1 to 3 times a day. U dont jave to dothat. The bags expel the gasses on their own and regulate the rh nicely. Amazon jad a pkg deal for fair price. I got 10 1 lb bags and 20 oz bags i believebit was for like 35 bucks may be 5 lb and 10 ozbags but i believe 10 and 20it was

4 Likes

Yes thats a benefit for sure ive tested the grove bags. Because @happilyretired gave me it. But since I bought the cannatrol curing machine i use the jars to store the already cured buds now. So now no burping either just herbs ready to go.

4 Likes