Tammys grow journal

Your plant looks amazing! :+1:
I’m growing Glue Sniffer right now. I hope mine comes out as nice as yours!
:v:. :green_heart:. :+1:.

4 Likes

Smells so good. Too green to really smoke right now. Needs to cure.

5 Likes

Let me know how it is! :+1:. How long ago did you start the glue sniffer? Seems like forever ago. :v:. :green_heart:. :+1:.

1 Like

@chavez78 o started on July 21
I thought it was a auto but after few weeks no sex was seen on plant so I grew it like a photo

4 Likes

I remember you… Well hello good looking. It’s been so long glue sniffer. It’s nice to see you too Tams…lol lots of peepz took some holidays time off lately. So watcha got cooking for the new round coming up… I have a couple White Caviar from Prey this go. You had some of his didn’t ya? Anywhoozers that was crazy the time gap with the auto water system… good things … Good ppl :+1:

5 Likes

Hey @LoCoRocK ! I think I am going to grow the seeds I pollinated and also seroquel.

3 Likes

I promised my husband I would take a break. So I am going to do a thorough cleaning in grow room and tents. What should I use to clean the inside of the tents?

6 Likes

For an empty tent , I would suggest a good coverage spray with H2O2,
It’s a contact killer of all bacteria, fungi, and even viruses…
The advantage over bleach is it’s actually a better disinfectant and you don’t have to deal with the odor or rinse anything down !!!
JMHO

7 Likes

Thanks @TheMadFlascher that’s great advice!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Long time no chat! I’m getting ready to flip some seeds this weekend. I had to go to Alamosa Co last weekend. We are opening an office there so probal6 be a lot of back and forth. Its a 3 hour drive from where we live. In the middle of nowhere. So I had to stop at my new favorite dispensary in the middle of no where. They had some Hawaiian bud that I had to have. Thought I would share these pictures.

10 Likes

Wow that is in the middle of nowhere!! How do they stay in business.

Marty

6 Likes

The next closest dispensary is in Salida about an hour away. The whole place is decked out in green Christmas lights. At night you can see it from forever away.

9 Likes

awesome place to have a dispensary

7 Likes

@tammydc I have been to that store! Where about do you live? I am just outside of Colorado Springs.

7 Likes

I live in Woodland Park.

5 Likes

How about that!

6 Likes