Tammys grow journal

Thanks Loco. Very helpful info. But what do you mean by tyranny planning? I am getting multiple seeds

4 Likes

A transvestite plantā€¦ Lol tranny plant! Hee hee

4 Likes

Lol. You are too funny.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sounds exactly like meā€¦lolā€¦I read stuff and then I get distracted, phone beeps, or the computer does, then I task over to the beep and fucking forget what the hell I was doing when I tasked over. Does THIS make any sense lol ?

3 Likes

Damn girl you getting GOOD ! Them are some steller looking girls! I just LOVE bushy.

Marty

3 Likes

Ok these 2 plants have been growing for a while. The one on the left is gorilla glue. Maybe a month before itā€™s ready. The one on the right may be ready in couple weeks. I donā€™t know what this one is. Any ideas?

5 Likes

Donā€™t know what that one is, but they both look great! :+1:. Itā€™s exciting when you get close to harvest!
Beautiful, frosty girls!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! My problem is the purple one will be ready in a couple weeks and Jim and I are leaving for Vegas on the 22nd. Then we go to Illinois for New Years. Timing sucks and I donā€™t know what to do.

3 Likes

That is a problem. Do you have someone you can trust to do it for you?
A really good source told me that if you change from 12/12 to 11/13 it will speed up trichome development.
Then maybe it will be done right before you leave. You still have the drying process also. This is quite a pickle you got into!

2 Likes

Lolā€¦I know. No one here I would trust enough to leave my babies with

2 Likes

@chavez78 Iā€™ll try the light change. Fingers crossed. Of all else fails Iā€™ll take it with me. Lolā€¦Itā€™s a road trip. Now we have to go to a wedding on the 8th. Arrrggg

4 Likes

Take it with you? Thatā€™s dedication! Keep posted on what happens, my curiosity is peaked.

2 Likes

Will doā€¦lol

2 Likes

Hi @tammydc I can suggest taking the tops with you and leave 3/4 of plant which should nugget up into some nice buds.
I have cut fresh bud previously, wet trimmed and crash dried it over 5 days of a road trip by putting in a thick paper bag on the dash lolz. Turning over every 100 kms or so. :+1: and testing testing testingā€¦ haha

Good luck and merry new year to you out there.

4 Likes

ĹlSo i decided to hook up the irrigation system and hope for the best. We left on December 18 and returned January 7. My son got home a couple days before us and he watered them for me. They were dry so I watered them and put humidifier in the tent and unplugged the light. Today I cut down the one with purple buds, i donā€™t know what this strain is. It was a photo. So here is one of the buds off that plant in comparison to a half peanut. Lol

Now I am in trim jail.

10 Likes

The dreaded trim jail. But at least thereā€™s bud in your future! Good looking bud too!

6 Likes

Thanks @Slym3r

5 Likes

Congratulations! I canā€™t believe you pulled that offā€¦ Very impressive!

:v:. :green_heart:. & Happy Trimming!

4 Likes

This is the other plant.

Glue Sniffer

Once this one is trimmed I am going to start a few more plants.

11 Likes