Tammys grow journal

@preybird1 the female black kush now has buds with seeds. The male white caviar is still producing pollen. Can I get rid of the male plant now that I know the female has seeds?

3 Likes

Ofcourse you can…mission accomplish right… Unless you wanna collect some pollen for later use. But sound like you can do that now too. Especially if he already pollinated the female and she has seeds already then pulling the male is way overdue even… won’t hurt anything you know you succeeded already.

3 Likes

A

The 3 autos
I know there are five but the other 2 got lost in translation. Lol
The other 2 are not blooming yet.
This is my little lady. She is barely 12 inches high. She might be a Go Go?

5 Likes

That last picture is 2 purple biscautos. They all 3 got a trim today.

2 Likes

I had to bring the Skygods back inside. Temps dropped down in the 30-40° range

5 Likes

My 4 Skygods clones.

5 Likes

Everybody’s getting a trm today.

2 Likes

I have a question…when a top a plant should I put anything on the spot? Like clonex gel?

4 Likes

Good question. I haven’t in the past and it hasn’t been an issue for me. I was wondering the same thing the first time I topped a plant! @TheMadFlascher would probably better answer your question! My cousin puts a dab of aloe on his.

4 Likes

Hi @tammydc,

No, when topping plants you just let them callous up on their own!
Cannabis does not tend to bleed (or very slightly) so just do your topping and let them heal…you DEFINITELY DO NOT want to put Clonex on them. Remember it is a great product but a ROOT STIMULANT… if you really feel like you want to protect them just put a dab of honey on them. Honey is a excellent disinfectant. Many growers will repair a broken limb by brushing on a layer of honey/aloe and then taping it tightly for both support and to keep air out of the wound while it heals… As I said it’s really not necessary to do anything on your thinning/topping cuts FWIW

8 Likes

@TheMadFlascher thank you so much for the info. Sometimes I just don’t think…or maybe because I am always stoned

4 Likes

Don’t worry about it. Most of us are probably baked most of the time! :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:.

6 Likes

The mystery plant. I have identified all the rest. Before trim.

5 Likes

After trim

6 Likes

Honey is the mender… Flippity Flash for the fix… mending trees and smoking grass … looking good Tammster…:+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you sir

3 Likes

Problems I am finding seeds in my Skygod. Could it be because it was growing so long? Over 6 months. Can I still smoke this?

5 Likes

Yes you can smoke it. There are many reasons seeds happen. I find it’s heat driven. Or when my plants get to close to the lights.

3 Likes

Slymer is right. Your weed is still good to smoke. You will just have seeds in it, that’s all.
Save those seeds for future plants!

3 Likes

I think I mentioned it before… what we aim for is sensimilla, which just means buds without seeds (straight female flowers)… ALL female flowers which is what we like. Amongst wild weed it isn’t all that uncommon. Remember Trish said - “nature finds a way” … Sometimes it just happens in nature when a plant wants to carry on it’s genetics. That is when you have 1,2 maybe 5 seeds in an entire harvest. If it’s just entirely laced with seeds then that is a result of a tranny planny that kicked out hormones for some unforeseen reason. If that’s the case then you don’t want to use those seeds due to herm genetics.

4 Likes