Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Testing by MK3_Pharms #2

He burried it up to the first set of leaves when he transplanted thats the right way to do it .ur not doing anything wrong with that;)

6 Likes

Yeah I just keep adding “soil” to the top. Of the pot. But really we are talking about stretch in veg. Youll see

3 Likes

Burying them also helps support them and makes increased roots. All all be clear very soon

4 Likes

Is this the same kind of method that tomato growers use? Burying the stem to give a more stout plant with bigger roots? Roots grow from the hairs on the stems of tomatoes.

5 Likes

When you bury them, do you add some rooting powder or gel to help with the roots?

2 Likes

Yes. It does help roots

2 Likes

I added mycorr. And the sungro mix has mycorr

2 Likes

The LEC is doing very well. Can’t wait to see how it does in summer.

3 Likes

About to go into full veg
Everything is coming along very nicely.

4 Likes

The SS 315 CMH is doing a Fantastick job. These plants are growing very fast indeed
Stay tuned

5 Likes

My noob question of the day for you : How high were the lights over the babies?

3 Likes

So typically around 24 inch is fine. However it gets a little cold in my grow so I have it at 20 inch.

3 Likes

We will be preserving the SDK. Creating Ice Cream Cake. And a strain I’m calling Blue films. Stay tuned as this journal will be covering this. The rest will be in the review thread.

4 Likes

good work:+1:

3 Likes

I cant wait to see these take off … I am taking notes too… lol even though I use cocco and led

3 Likes

Part of my media is cocco

3 Likes

The sunsystem neutron is working great.

9 Likes

Nice @MK3_Pharms

4 Likes

Very nice @MK3_Pharms. Not sure how I just saw this pop up now.

Set to watch

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

You are super busy. That’s why.

1 Like